Narcotic Pain Meds

This medical marijuana grassroots movement has to compete financially against Pfizer etc. as well as the stigma of overturning laws in a country that criminalizes drugs.

It will be a long fight but it will happen. The fact of the matter is marijuana will always be prevelent in society whether politicians like it or not.

I'm doing better about sleeping with the Percocet. Problem is, now that the side-effects have worn off, so have the benefits. It's not working near as well as it was the first few days I took it. Hopefully the spinal shots they give me in a few days will help!

The thing about those painkillers. They make you constipated.

+1. One week after visiting the Emergency department with the worst back pain, I was back a week later culminating in a doctor reaching into my arse with 3 fingers to examine how constipated I was.

it also kills brain cells, including those responsible for feeling pain. and for remembering how you feel :lol:

Yeah, I'm not head in the sand about it like some people, but, from a medical perspective, it seems better than a lot of the alternatives, and from a recreational perspective, I enjoy smoking weed, so shut up. :lol:

No medical marijuana I'm assuming? Cuz you can find a dose that won't get you wrecked. The cbds in marijuana are where the majority of medical uses come from. And they have strains that are high in cbd and low in thc. I dunno what the laws are but up here if you're on opiates for pain and want to get medical marijuana instead, you'll get your medical card in a heartbeat.

They just legalized medical marijuana, but the program hasn't started yet. It's supposed to be really hard to get a card. You have to be practically die before you'll get it.

I live in Illinois too. Rauner just allowed an amendment to the bill that will make it a whole lot easier to get a card. In fact they added quite a few qualifying conditions.

I have IBS which is one of the conditions that allows medical marijuana usage. I'm going to talk to my doc about it this summer