Slash on GN'R reunion: "I don't see it."

In normal circumstances, in a relatively normal home with mother and father and siblings, a child may very well have desire for the opposite sex, contrary to social expectations. However if a child is subjected to molestation, that molestation often traumatizes the child and imprints into his or her psyche their first sexual experience which the child seeks to duplicate. I have no doubt in my mind, that a boy, if molested by an older man, sodomized, made to fellatio the older man, will have his sexual destiny altered, toward homosexuality. If the abuse is persistence even more so.

I think the only "sign" of someone that was molested is being highly promiscuous. Sexual assault doesn't make you gay, attraction does. If someone traumatized you sexually, why would you be attracted? If a woman is raped, she doesn't cut her hair short, start going to Indigo Girls concerts and wearing flannel...

It must suck to have every time he mentioned guns, he gets asked about it again later in a never ending cycle of answering questions about an answer to a previous question. The obvious solution would be to stick to one line. "I wouldn't rule it out, it could be fun, but we haven't been in touch for years, so all things considered it's not something I foresee in the immediate future."

I appreciate that he's trying to be more positive about guns, but if he kept his answers about a guns reunion more consistent he wouldn't be hounded about it as much.

Bound to be very annoying for him and Duff for that matter. The old band was amazing and it's long gone now. Media needs to accept it.

Edited by GNRfan2008

In normal circumstances, in a relatively normal home with mother and father and siblings, a child may very well have desire for the opposite sex, contrary to social expectations. However if a child is subjected to molestation, that molestation often traumatizes the child and imprints into his or her psyche their first sexual experience which the child seeks to duplicate. I have no doubt in my mind, that a boy, if molested by an older man, sodomized, made to fellatio the older man, will have his sexual destiny altered, toward homosexuality. If the abuse is persistence even more so.

what the hell is this and why has it been injected in this thread?

Who cares, Kings of Chaos with Myles and Slash are playing shortly. That's about as close as we're getting to a reunion.

If that's as near as we'll get then were fucked , slash is awesome, myles is the opposite of awesome

Who cares, Kings of Chaos with Myles and Slash are playing shortly. That's about as close as we're getting to a reunion.

If that's as near as we'll get then were fucked , slash is awesome, myles is the opposite of awesome

And have you seen axl this decade? Cause he's a helluva lot worse.

Okay I need Slash's opinion next week to see if he's changed his mind and I'll reply to this thread with my own opinion about a reunion.

Has Slash ever changed his mind about a reunion?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/211490-slash-says-never-say-never-over-return-to-classic-era-lineup/

Learn to read

Its the opposite of what he said that resulted in this topic. Its pretty recent as well. Jesus Christ.

Okay I need Slash's opinion next week to see if he's changed his mind and I'll reply to this thread with my own opinion about a reunion.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/211490-slash-says-never-say-never-over-return-to-classic-era-lineup/
Learn to read

Its the opposite of what he said that resulted in this topic. Its pretty recent as well. Jesus Christ.
Learn to read
  • Like 1

Learn to read

Learn to read

• Like 1

This can only mean one thing.

The hokey pokey really is what its all about?
But which hokey pokey. Reunion or CD II?

I mean Axl could go solo. That would put end to this shit. I think Axl is in training to take over from Elton John as the celebrity piano player. Donating songs to Disney soundtracks. Playing Versace after parties.

Edited by wasted

And have you seen axl this decade? Cause he's a helluva lot worse.

Yeah I have 9 times so I hope that clears that up for you, myles is awful live....someone tell me that in 2010 that Axl wasn't on great form ? Seen great shows in 2010,12 and 14