Cartoon Network

Słash

I guess while growing up most of you would have watched Cartoon Network, My cousins kid was watching it and really it has become pretty shitty.

I had many fav. cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Flinstones, Jetsons, Swat Cats, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Scooby Doo, Captain Planet, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff girls lol, Top Cat, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Batman Beyond and many more

What were your fav. Cartoons/Anime? (they don't have to be on Cartoon Network)

Fuck, I watched so much...

I mean... Thundercats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, GI Joe, Mask, Masters Of The Universe, Dungeons And Dragons, COPS....

And then there was the stuff like Teddy Ruxpin, Gummi Bears, Raccoons, Duck Tales... Plus practically anything from Warner Bros and Disney. Inspector Gadget...

And the stuff like X-Men, Spiderman, Batman...

Then way later Cartoon Network came and brought back stuff like Flintstones, Jetsons, Scooby Doo. Which was meh.

But they also came with new stuff like Dexter, Cow And Chicken, I M Weasel, Johnny Bravo, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Monkey. But I was already a bit older by then.

Edited by username

Yeah I totally forgot about Thunder Cats, it was pretty awesome, they revived the series like 2 years ago, but It wasn't that good.

Transformers, Xmen, Courge the cowdarly dog, Duck tales, Talespin, Batman and Batman Beyond were amazing cartoons too.

I heard that they are reviving Duck tales for 2017.

Yeah I totally forgot about Thunder Cats, it was pretty awesome, they revived the series like 2 years ago, but It wasn't that good.

Watched a bit of it and it wasn't bad. At least they were going somewhere with it. I can't name a single memorable storyline from the original series.

Watched a bit of it and it wasn't bad. At least they were going somewhere with it. I can't name a single memorable storyline from the original series.
The remake was good. I just wish they would have finished the series.

I've heard the 2002 remake of Masters of the Universe is really good.

When we lived in DFW there was a channel called Qubo that during the day played awful kids' shows, but starting at 10:00 they would start their "Night Owl" block and show Masters of the Universe, She-Ra, Bravestarr, Ghostbusters (not related to the film), and more.

Edited by luciusfunk

I was born in 91, but Cartoon Network was fantastic about showing shows from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and its (at the time) current shows were great.

Hannah Barbara, Looney Toons, Toonami, Samurai Jack, Courage, Johhny Bravo, Space Ghost, Dexter etc. So many good cartoons. I also liked 90s Nickelodeon

Edited by ZoSoRose

It's a shame really. Kids today don't have what we had to watch as kids. Raccoons, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Chip & Dale, Dungeon & Dragons, Eerie Indiana, Hey Arnold, Recess, and Maynard's favourite Dawson's Creek. Channels like Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon are mostly repeats and the quality of the shows are lame compared to the 90's. It's a shame.

It's a shame really. Kids today don't have what we had to watch as kids. Raccoons, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Chip & Dale, Dungeon & Dragons, Eerie Indiana, Hey Arnold, Recess, and Maynard's favourite Dawson's Creek. Channels like Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon are mostly repeats and the quality of the shows are lame compared to the 90's. It's a shame.

Recess, I loved that show man.

• Like 1

I mean... Thundercats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, GI Joe, Mask, Masters Of The Universe, Dungeons And Dragons, COPS....

And then there was the stuff like Teddy Ruxpin, Gummi Bears, Raccoons, Duck Tales... Plus practically anything from Warner Bros and Disney. Inspector Gadget...

Then way later Cartoon Network came and brought back stuff like Flintstones, Jetsons, Scooby Doo. Which was meh.

But they also came with new stuff like Dexter, Cow And Chicken, I M Weasel, Johnny Bravo, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Monkey. But I was already a bit older by then.

You must be 30+ and Dutch

You must be 30+ and Dutch

31 and from Groningen. So yes. -_-