Fortus told "band is working" next year.....Kotzen auditioned for GnR!

Follow the link to a really, really great interview with Fortus.

He says that GnR management has told him to be ready as the band is working next year.

And that Kotzen tried out for GnR back in the day.

http://www.legendaryrockinterviews.com/2015/07/27/richard-fortus-discusses-guns-n-roses-future-playing-with-izzy-stradlin-the-dead-daisies-revolucion-and-more/

Not a lot of GnR news, but a couple interesting things and a lot of info about Richard's career and what he has been up to lately. Great indepth interview.

Yeh but did this interview come out before or after Dj's letter?

Before, I doubt anyone in the band even knew about this thing, most prob. Ashba would have contacted Axl and the management telling them he is out.

Yeh but did this interview come out before or after Dj's letter?

Before, I doubt anyone in the band even knew about this thing, most prob. Ashba would have contacted Axl and the management telling them he is out.

Yes that seems to be the case. It'll be interesting to see what happens next year but I hope Axl does come back again.

I've just accepted that Apollo is a t.roll now.

Tries to get me riled up about college and lifts the hopes of delusional Guns fans.

He knows how to push buttons.

:facepalm:
1422453844299934708troll-toll.jpg

Good job.

Now back on topic!

There's nothing to discuss?

Yet you've posted in this topic three times - just to harass me. Do you know what the definition of a t-roll is?

If you have something topic related to add to the topic - please do so.

If not, why keep derailing the topic?

Go back to Anything Goes and post about how shitty your life is, how mean your parents are, and how the entire world is out to hold you down - while telling us how you have life and the world figured out.

Thanks.

Now back on topic.

I've just accepted that Apollo is a t.roll now.

Tries to get me riled up about college and lifts the hopes of delusional Guns fans.

He knows how to push buttons.

:facepalm:
1422453844299934708troll-toll.jpg
Good job.

Now back on topic!

There's nothing to discuss?

Yet you've posted in this topic three times - just to harass me. Do you know what the definition of a t-roll is?

If you have something topic related to add to the topic - please do so.

If not, why keep derailing the topic?

Go back to Anything Goes and post about how shitty your life is, how mean your parents are, and how the entire world is out to hold you down - while telling us how you have life and the world figured out.

Thanks.

Now back on topic.

I'm sorry Apollo.

You are a good lad. Hope your dreams on a Guns N' Roses success story come true.

'Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.'

1 John 3:15