The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Great to see some new users whom totally missed the last 15 years :lol:

They are the winners, imho

i missed the last 20,30 years, i dont know,hahah. but a friend of mine is a tru GnR fan ,and we been talking non stop about a possible (probable) reunion.the teaser doesnt make any sense for me unless it is for something big.they showed it on christmas,before a star wars movie that everybody would see.they didnt deny anything.it is avtually a teaser and not a trailer for a movie.checking all instagrams twitters ....from teambrazil shows nothing,no one is talking so i gues they want just this,that we keep wondering what this is all about.and i guess some big news are coming soon because people will get tired soon if nothing comes out of this,anyway im intrigued....

Some people will complain no matter what.

Axl-Slash-Duff? They will complain there is no Izzy. If they get Izzy, they will complain that there is no Steven.

If they do Festivals, there will be complaints that they aren't doing a headlining tour. If they do a tour, people will complain that there is no album.

If they do an album, people will complain it doesn't sound like AFD. If it sounds like AFD, people will complain they got lazy.

This should be quoted for truth. As funny and silly as it is, this 100% nails it. One of the best posts I've ever read in the history of the internet.

ITS NOT HIM. Slash787, that will never happen, no matter what, that would be jarmo admitting defeat, and that'll never happen

Who is Jarmo? I don't remember any of these names being in GNR.

I suggest you the wikipedia pagehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N%27_Roses

if you're not a cupcake, though

Jarmo is an admin of one of the oldest GNR forums

LOL Izzy may not even know what is happening... He tends to be off the radar alot driving a motorhome around

Im sure he knows, Axl said about the motor home thing a few years ago, it doesn't means he keeps on doing it. Im sure Izzy is in contact with Alan Niven, so well he would know that some thing is going on.

If Duff is on board then well Duff would obviously share it with Izzy too.

The final call will be of Izzy to join or not.

ITS NOT HIM. Slash787, that will never happen, no matter what, that would be jarmo admitting defeat, and that'll never happen

Who is Jarmo? I don't remember any of these names being in GNR.
He is the one keeping axls ass nice and clean.

You should read guns Wikipedia page.

LOL Izzy may not even know what is happening... He tends to be off the radar alot driving a motorhome around

Im sure he knows, Axl said about the motor home thing a few years ago, it doesn't means he keeps on doing it. Im sure Izzy is in contact with Alan Niven, so well he would know that some thing is going on.

If Duff is on board then well Duff would obviously share it with Izzy too.

The final call will be of Izzy to join or not.

You may not remember, but 2 years ago, a kid named wfa do a fake Izzy interview and the official GNR twitter/fb page rretweeted/posted it...

A week later, Izzy released a statement, that the interview is fake

So, don't worry, he is more than aware :lol:

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

I find the idea of a hybrid line-up without Izzy uterly depressing. There would never have been a Guns N' Roses in the first place without him.

Well, millions of people were happy to go see an Izzy-free lineup on the UYI tour and accepted it as GNR. If they can do it in 1992, why can't they do it now?

Comments like yours really baffle me. I mean, what do you expect them to do? Millions of people want to see Axl and Slash perform on a stage again, are they supposed to turn it down just because Izzy doesn't want to do it? That's on Izzy. Don't hate on Axl and Slash for Izzy's actions. I'm certain they would have him their in a heartbeat if he wanted to be a part of it.

Axl-Slash-Duff? They will complain there is no Izzy. If they get Izzy, they will complain that there is no Steven.

If they do Festivals, there will be complaints that they aren't doing a headlining tour. If they do a tour, people will complain that there is no album.

If they do an album, people will complain it doesn't sound like AFD. If it sounds like AFD, people will complain they got lazy.

Complaints! Complaints! Complaints!

What I find amusing are people who constantly complain about people complaining! Why is it OK for them to complain but not for others?

I guess Beta was right. Unless we all worship Axl's every move, we are all complainers.

Welcome to 2015. Where you can't have your Own opinion and preferences on a reunion lineup.

This should be quoted for truth. As funny and silly as it is, this 100% nails it. One of the best posts I've ever read in the history of the internet.

Thanks. That was an interesting read. Doesn't look like I have missed much. I did hear that song with the Asian people talking years ago on the radio a few times. Wasn't my cup of tea.