iThread

Snake-Pit

Yeah that new Google phone looks sick. No SD card though, which I've grown very accustomed to and feel would struggle without one. Gotta read more on it, don't get what they mean by unlimited storage for photos and videos. I hate my current carrier, but rumour has it they'll be carrying this new phone next year. If the price is right I just might stick around. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems my macbook pro is getting fucked again, I got it fixed like 2 months ago and paid around $500 to get it fixed, even then they fucked it more and took it more than 2 weeks to fix it. 

Now the fan is making a lot of noises, I basically have zero savings at the moment, so I hope it keeps on working. 

Apple will unveil the new Macbooks next week. I have a 2012 macbook pro or well when I bought it was the 2012, but like 2 months ago it stopped working and the douchebags at Apple changed the processor and now it has become the 2011 model......

So well According the rumors, there will be a 13 and 15inch Macbook Pro, it will have an OLED touch bar above the keyboard, they are supposedly getting rid of the USB A ports and putting in USB C ports. It will have Intel Skylake processors and not Kaby Lake. 

There will be a refresh Macbook Air also, but only in 13inch, they might drop the "air" name and just keep the macbook name. 

Both of them will have the new keyboards which the 12inch Macbook has, which sucks according to people.