All Guns songs ranked from worst to best

CD II will never be released. No need to worry about it anymore.

You don't know shit about shit though. I think Axl will attempt to release it in some capacity. He released half an album in 24 years. The other half is ready, been ready for a while according to him. He worked 10 years on it. To say it will never be released is idiotic, but it was the same deal with Chinese.

Any list without Locomotive in the top 5, dare I say top 3 = a bogus list

There Was a Time, Better, Prostitute would of all been killer on any GnR record.

Street of Dreams just never did it for me in any form. It's one of his worst pieces of music, imho. It's a horrible attempt at a ballad. It's like a throwaway song on the way to a ballad. It's that bad.

The only thing that saves 'This I love', for me, is Robin's solo. If it wasn't for his bad ass solo, it would be right up there with Street of Dreams.

If you had to play one song for someone that had never head of Guns N' Roses, what would that song be? For me, the answer is simple. Estranged. Estranged is the greatest piece of music Guns N' Roses ever did together.

1. Estranged

2. Mr. Brownstone

3. Locomotive

4. Coma

5. Sweet Child

* Top 5 subject to change without notice but street of dreams will never see a top 75.

I agree with you so much about Locomotive.

You don't know shit about shit though. I think Axl will attempt to release it in some capacity. He released half an album in 24 years. The other half is ready, been ready for a while according to him. He worked 10 years on it. To say it will never be released is idiotic, but it was the same deal with Chinese.

He lied.

He lied.

I believe CD ll will be released in the next few years. 2020 at the latest. That's just a guess, because just like you, I don't know shit. You're only making yourself look like a fool when you try to pass your bitter and pathetic opinions as fact. You are incapable of being objective when it comes to Axl and what he said. Slash lied about going to Axl's house, but somehow that's ok. Everything you say about CD ll is made up horseshit.

Edited by Rovim

He lied.

I believe CD ll will be released in the next few years. 2020 at the latest. That's just a guess, because just like you, I don't know shit. You're only making yourself look like a fool when you try to pass your bitter and pathetic opinions as fact. You are incapable of being objective when it comes to Axl and what he said. Slash lied about going to Axl's house, but somehow that's ok. Everything you say about CD ll is made up horseshit.

Don't be silly.