it's CHRRRIIIISSSSTTMAAAAAAAAASSSSS...

spunko12345

Last seen doin' the bins at Nandos :lol:

Sorry, thats a cunty thing to say, i shouldn't laugh!

What happend there?

Saw her in the daily mail putting the bins out in some cafe in London, just felt a bit out of order for a second there taking the mickey out of a fellow working class person for being hard up.

Last seen doin' the bins at Nandos :lol:

Sorry, thats a cunty thing to say, i shouldn't laugh!

What happend there?

Saw her in the daily mail putting the bins out in some cafe in London, just felt a bit out of order for a second there taking the mickey out of a fellow working class person for being hard up.

If you get free chicken I would do it

You could do her up the septum :lol:

I've already posted that you no short term memory having skunk sack sniffin' motherfucker :lol:

back on topic with the most annoying Christmas song sung by one of the ugliest bastards in rock history :D

So you did...

This was a great Christmas Number 1

Edited by Snake-Pit

I've already posted that you no short term memory having skunk sack sniffin' motherfucker :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnyAtqbhAtM

Merry Christmas Lenny and Deisel Daisy!

Quiet woman! :lol:

I put a Festivus gift for you guys in the David Bowie Blackstar thread.
AWWWWW, thank you Annabel, you're too kind! Whats a festivus? Edited by Len B'stard

AWWWWW, thank you Annabel, you're too kind! Whats a festivus?

It s from Seinfeld. A festivus for the rest of us that features feats of strength and the airing of grievances. Sort of an antidote to the over commercialization of XMAS. it is celebrated on December 23rd. Drinking Budweiser beer is an essential part of a GNR Festivus. :)

Edited by Little EMO Annie

AWWWWW, thank you Annabel, you're too kind! Whats a festivus?

It s from Seinfeld. A festivus for the rest of us that features feats of strength and the airing of grievances. Sort of an antidote to the over commercialization of XMAS. it is celebrated on December 23rd. Drinking Budweiser beer is an essential part of a GNR Festivus. :)

I hate Seinfeld. And i hate Budweiser, it tastes like beer with water in it. The rest of what you said made absolutely no sense to me but Merry Christ Annabel! :lol: I dunno what it is dear but everything you like i seem to think is a load of bollocks. Tell me you're a fan of Queen and U2 and that'll pretty much round it off. How about Star Wars, d'ya like Star Wars? Springsteen?

I prefer Newcastle Brown Ale, Steptoe and Son and The Sex Pistols. Here, watch an episode:

Lenny, I posted a video of Michael C Hall singing Lazarus for you to watch in the Bowie section. Queen is good, U2 is Ok. I love EAZY E and NWA.

BTW I used to call myself Elf Annabelle in college during the Christmas season.

I LOVE STAR WARS!! Yoda is my homeboy!

I cried when Annikin Skywalker became Darth Vader.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

Lenny, I posted a video of Michael C Hall singing Lazarus for you to watch in the Bowie section. Queen is good, U2 is Ok. I love EAZY E and NWA.

BTW I used to call myself Elf Annabelle in college during the Christmas season.

I LOVE STAR WARS!! Yoda is my homeboy!

I cried when Annikin Skywalker became Darth Vader.

I have no idea who Michael C Hall is or what the purpose of your posting of video of his for me to watch :unsure:

Lenny, Michael C Hall played Dexter. Anyway I thought you were a David Bowie fan and that you would like to see and hear Michael almost channel David.

Whoose Dexter? Yes I am a David Bowie fan but there's umpteen random fuckers on youtube doing takes of his song my dear :lol:

The clip is from the late night show with Steven Colbert. Michael plays Thomas Newton in David's new off Broadway musical LAZARUS. Scalpers are charging around $1200 a ticket. Was a truly fabulous show. Anyway Merry Christmas Lenny. What did Santa bring you?

Lenny, Michael C Hall played Dexter. Anyway I thought you were a David Bowie fan and that you would like to see and hear Michael almost channel David.

Whoose Dexter? Yes I am a David Bowie fan but there's umpteen random fuckers on youtube doing takes of his song my dear :lol:

The clip is from the late night show with Steven Colbert. Michael plays Thomas Newton in David's new off Broadway musical LAZARUS. Scalpers are charging around $1200 a ticket. Was a truly fabulous show. Anyway Merry Christmas Lenny. What did Santa bring you?

I don't celebrate Christmas dear.

I don't celebrate Christmas dear.

Sorry. Happy Winter Solstice.