Press or no press???

I can't see Izzy not being at these shows. He might just be the Lanegan of GNR but he's got to be there. I hope Steven at least gets a guest spot and can hang out with everyone. And isn't off some where feeling shitty.

Steven is not talking... at all about it. Which is good, but If Axl doesn't allow Steven to be a part of this in some capacity he is cruel. Steven talked a lot of shit about Axl but he's just bitter and like a child. Not supposed to take anything he says seriously. Just do a contract to protect your ass. And if Duff and Slash, especially Slash, just carries on without Adler playing at least one show, fuck them. It will be a disgrace, I've said it before.

But I think he'll be allowed to play.

Edited by Rovim

I can't see Izzy not being at these shows. He might just be the Lanegan of GNR but he's got to be there. I hope Steven at least gets a guest spot and can hang out with everyone. And isn't off some where feeling shitty.

Steven is not talking... at all about it. Which is good, but If Axl doesn't allow Steven to be a part of this in some capacity he is cruel. Steven talked a lot of shit about Axl but he's just bitter and like a child. Not supposed to take anything he says seriously. Just do a contract to protect your ass. And if Duff and Slash, especially Slash, just carry on without Adler playing at least one show, fuck them. It will be a disgrace, I've said it before.

I think we will see the original lineup and maybe Sorum or something at the Vegas and Coachella gigs for most of the sets. Once the main tour starts, I think we will see the hybrid touring band takeover.

i have a weird feeling that axl's going to back out

why?

its not logical its just a feeling. This is the first time he's going to be seen with the slash in forever and if his voice is all mickey and he's still fat than embarrassment could get the best of him.I dont know him though im just basing this off of when alan niven said he gets stage fright

Steven is not talking... at all about it. Which is good, but If Axl doesn't allow Steven to be a part of this in some capacity he is cruel. Steven talked a lot of shit about Axl but he's just bitter and like a child. Not supposed to take anything he says seriously. Just do a contract to protect your ass. And if Duff and Slash, especially Slash, just carry on without Adler playing at least one show, fuck them. It will be a disgrace, I've said it before.

I mean the big one was Slash. If Slash is back in then Izzy and Steven are not big leaps. At 50 something Izzy has no reason not to want in. It's not grueling touring, its Vegas and Coachella.

Steven should be given something. But we don't know him.

I just think for the success of the tour it might give it a boost to be like The Most Dangerous Band in the World are back!!!

But how risky is that. But if Matt or Frank can step in at any time. Or Adler just does Nightrain, Easy, Brownstone, Jungle at first...

• Like 1

i have a weird feeling that axl's going to back out

why?

its not logical its just a feeling. This is the first time he's going to be seen with the slash in forever and if his voice is all mickey and he's still fat than embarrassment could get the best of him.I dont know him though im just basing this off of when alan niven said he gets stage fright

I'd settle for late.

But pulling out before it's even started and issuing a press statement. I cant see that.

This isn't a big deal it's just another show with another guitarist. Just more money for the snake dance.

Edited by wasted

Slashs manager has said that there will not be any press. So don't expect any

Where did you hear that? Can you link a source?

Eddie trunk said it on his podcast. Eddie emailed the perspective managers and said 'when the guys finally speak that he'd like an interview with him'. He said slashs manager emailed him back that there will not be any interviews.

• Like 1