What about a new album??

Considering that there were vocals recorded in 1999-2000 on an album released in 2008, I'm skeptical of any future output.

Having said that, as sad as it makes this curmudgeonly old fool, an album simply isn't a requirement in the music business in year 2016.

I'd be really pleased if they can somehow drag Axl into a recording studio for a song or two.

Honestly? At this point, I wouldn't even care if the band wrote a brand-new track, pulled an Axl vocal off of a CD outtake, and stretched or pitch-corrected the take to fit the new backing track.

I think that's a realistic option, certainly not unheard of, and I've read of bands doing a hell of a lot worse.

A Best of with a couple new songs is probably what the label are suggesting.

It all depends on the line up.

If it's AFD line up then iTunes might give them 100 mil to release a reunion record.

If it's hybrid then CD II maybe.

Maybe both.

A Best of with a couple new songs is probably what the label are suggesting.

It all depends on the line up.

If it's AFD line up then iTunes might give them 100 mil to release a reunion record.

If it's hybrid then CD II maybe.

Maybe both.

Blood in the Water (powerhouse mix) with a fresh overdub by Slash? Press it!

I think that it is easier to tour than it is to make an album. I would think that they'd go do the tour and see how it goes. Can they get along for a year? Is the chemistry still there? Check those boxes first and then go hit the studio if the desire is there.

Certainly seems to be the case for this group, anyway... the ratio of tours to albums over the last quarter century is fairly telling.