What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

These hooray for tolerance!z talkin' 'bout we can't rap?!?  They must not've never heard no track offa Death Row' :lol:  I'm screamin' Death Row, from the Westside, ain't no thang, we was raised on drive bys, bought up to bang!' ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh!

Edited by Len B'stard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIAQ625nPQ

First heard this song in 1996 in an underground gym with a bench, a squat rack, a punching bag, a speedbag and a guy pinkie licking a wrap of coke, while i was smoking weed. I was high as fuck, hearing it over the fuckin' speakers thinking 'am i high or is this Tupac, i thought i heard every Pac track' :lol:  

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Just now, Len B'stard said:

My fav song from that album, though everything Pac released while he was alive was fire, this song is like...for a 25 yr old it's got shit really figured out.

He kind of elevated himself to another level didn't he. Rap god status. They say he was burning candles and kept the studio dark while he recorded Makaveli. I believe it.

"They say Moses split the red sea, I split the blunt and rolled a fat one I'm deadly. Babylon beware!"

Just now, Len B'stard said:

These hooray for tolerance!z talkin' 'bout we can't rap?!?  They must not've never heard no track offa Death Row' :lol:  I'm screamin' Death Row, from the Westside, ain't no thang, we was raised on drive bys, bought up to bang!' ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh!

Bang! You dead! All Out and Runnin on E, he was out for blood on those.

"If you a bad boy, then you die, westside outlawz when we ride, get me high

They fucked up when they robbed me, put another contract on Mobb Deep"

Edited by J Dog