What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

Exactly. You're The One For Me Fatty is another. I wanted that as my first dance but the missus weren't going for it.

You're such a bastard, why would you even suggest that?!? :lol:  I hope your missus aint fat!

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

No one said he wasn't hilarious, but there is no way in hell you can create that shit without having that shit ingrained in your personality, reflecting subjects with the specific way he delivered it. He has many personality traits but just because he's funny or "witty" doesn't mean he's not a huge sack of what you can call sad as fuck. At least he can convey that in his music and it feels genuine.

Like high class sad comedians and clowns.

But then many an artist makes sad songs...in fact most well rounded ones have a few, he just has a sort of dramatist bent on them.  I don't disagree with you overall, i just don't necessarily agree with gloom being the cardinal association.

Edited by Len B'stard

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

You're such a bastard, why would you even suggest that?!? :lol:  I hope your missus aint fat!

Nah, she ain't, which is why I thought she'd see the funny side. Suffice to say, she didn't. :lol: Better than fucking Knobbie Williams Angels though, ain't it?

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Nah, she ain't, which is why I thought she'd see the funny side. Suffice to say, she didn't. :lol: Better than fucking Knobbie Williams Angels though, ain't it?

Oh i think it's inspired Towelie but you ain't marrying me, what birds gonna stomach that?!? :lol:  I mean she'd have to be Twiggy for you to get away with that.  Fuck, that might even complicate it further!

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

But then many an artist makes sad songs...in fact most well rounded ones have a few, he just has a sort of dramatist bent on them.  I don't disagree with you overall, i just don't necessarily agree with gloom being the cardinal association.

I'd like to see him in a cheap beer commercial. Or start from butter, and go from there. Slot machines are always an option.