Sheilla Kennedy said that Axl Rose grabbed her by her hair, dragged her across the carpet, tied her hands behind her back and had sex with her - then said 'sorry'

ralebava

true but Slash and Duff were so publicly devestated. Axl wasn't a zombie on tour. But that doesn't mean he didn't do stuff at parties. But even his enemies like Wall and Niven said Axl not so much. 

On February 17, 2016 at 3:39 AM, Len B'stard said:

WOW, with the rationalising in this thread :lol:  What the FUCK kinda trauma must happen in a person life to where they're so in love with a voice comin' out of a speaker that when they hear rape accusations it's like 'Ugh, LOTS of people do crazy shit when they're famous!' and 'well, these sorts of these have been discussed before!' and 'that darned media just does not like our boy', Christ almighty! 

'They're all liars and whores!'  Ladies and gentlemen, the power of pop music!

:lol:

Crazy, isn't it. 

If a guy did it to their sister or best friend they would be screaming for justice. But because it's Axl......then no biggie.

Axl sucker punched a photographer for bumping into The Beta. Our favorite singer has a bit of a double standard in how he can treat a woman as compared to others. 

Wonder if he slaps The Beta around or makes her crap in a kitty litter box? 

Edited by Apollo

14 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Crazy, isn't it. 

If a guy did it to their sister or best friend they would be screaming for justice. But because it's Axl......then no biggie.  

What i don't get about it is, alright, John Lennon is a personal hero of mine.  Like i REALLY rate him, not just as a musician but as a person, from what one can gather from print and telly interviews he seemed like a right lad, someone i feel in my gayboy fandom that i might get on with in the right circumstances.  But also, he was a cunt.  He did a lot of things that I reckon are things a cunt would do.  But like, my mates have done some pretty cunty things too.  And so have I.  And so's my old man.  And THATS the bit i don't get, why this inability to just go, alright, hands up, fair play, thats bang out of order.  It don't mean you don't like him, it don't mean you're less of a fan, it's just being real.  You can challenge the premise of a statement if you have reasonable knowledge of the particulars of a given instance sure but like, to just flat out have this inability to just say 'alright, if he did that thats PROPER wrong' and just say that without tacking on some awful awful little excuse on the end like 'well they was crazy times maaaan' and all this mealey mouthed apologist fuckin' crap just makes ya fuckin' sick.  Why can't you just be real, why can't you just have the same fuckin' moral compass with your favourite little pretty boy rockstar as you would with Tom Dick or Harry cuz really and truly, he IS just Tom Dick or Harry, it's just Tom Dick or Harry might work at a car wash or be a building inspector and he sings songs, thats it, thats fuckin' it, it goes no further than that, just the fuckin' jobs people do to put food on the table.

What the fuck must happen to a person, it boggles my mind, to make excuses for someone cuz they write nice songs?  As I was saying about Lennon, i like him, i REALLY like him, im massively a fan of his but if he did fuckin' give his wife a dig in the stomach out of anger once well then he's a fuckin' cunt for that, point blank, no two ways about it, no excuses, whether he was a fuckin' 50s lad that grew up where it was considered not a massive crime to belt a woman across the mouth, he's still a fuckin' cunt for it.  He could have some humour that was quite nasty, towards Jews, cripples etc etc, now again i might find it funny and i won't lie to you, in certain instances i do but thats the cunt in me identifying with the cunty aspects of someone else, it ain't nice or right or excusable and i know and freely admit that to be the case.

Now most especially with a bloke whoose got umpteen fuckin' accusations of brutality to women to his name, can you not just stop for one fuckin' second and just go, as a stand along thing 'OK, if he did that, thats fuckin' out of order'.  Thats it, simple as that.  But no he's a little damaged boy that got abused when he was 2 says his fuckin' psychic shrink and that means he can go off and do whatever the fuck he fancies, fuck that.  I've even seen people on here SERIOUSLY go for people that accuse Axl of certain things, like a concerted attempt at character assasination, coming from people that otherwise wave the banner of feminism and womans rights high and proud...but when it comes to Axl that all goes for a toss and they become the biggest fuckin' female misogynists on the planet, it's a fuckin' joke. 

Axl Rose ain't an exceptional wit, he ain't intelligent in some above average way, he's just a great voice and a pretty face and there's something about that face combined with that voice and maybe his muscular little arse running around in cycling shorts that makes some people talk some right fuckin' shit about him around here, some serious fuckin' mongo level stuff.

Rape is like a massive massive serious thing.  Like seriously fucked up.  It ain't belting someone round the chops or saying something that hurt someones feelings, it's one of a handful of serious moral crimes against humanity in my opinion, of all the crimes out in there is up there with the fuckin' worst.  I'm not saying it's worst than murder but at least when you kill someone it's fuckin' over for them.  People carry that shit around for the rest of their lives, you fuckin' break people with that shit, it really really is, according to the Gospel of Len Chapter 13, Verse 22 a fuckin' immeasurably fucked up thing to do.  I can't fuckin' respect a rapist like i can't respect a pedo.  I might find it in my heart to somehow get over other crimes but there is just something so filthy, so counter-humane, so...urgh, thinking about it just makes my fuckin' skin crawl and feel like i need a wash.

Now I'm not saying Axl did that shit or anything close to it cuz i don't know i werent there and i damn sure won't condemn a man based on accusations, i just don't get this inability to just treat the man like any other man in similar circumstances and say OK, if he did that thats fuckin' seriously fucked up.

And y'know what i think the sickest part is?  A lot of these fans actually think there's a good chance he might've done it.  And y'know why?  Cuz if they didn't think there was a chance he'd done it why would it even occur to them to make an excuse for it?  I personally think i don't fuckin' know and thats a serious fuckin' thing to accuse a guy of or just take for granted someone did, its a life ruiner...but the excuse makers obviously think different, they obviously think with that where there's smoke there's fire logic or they wouldn't even be thinking along the lines of 'hmmm, how could you rationalise this shit?'.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 4

If It is indeed true? then I don't know what to think. Even if he was going through a meltdown, or whatever it's totally inexcusable. What I can't understand is why someone would wait all these years later to release a book with this info; the proper way to deal with a sexual assault, is to report it to the police. 

This story could easily go either way, could be 100% true and it could also be a case of Axl having some dirty S and M sex with this lady (consensual) and later for publicity or whatever the story has changed.

Looking at the Erin case, it's not that far a stretch to imagine this happened... but with that very public case, it's also very easy for others to come along and say similar things also happened to them.

Obviously as a fan you hope these things aren't true, but if they are!? it really throws into question the person you're idolising.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

What i don't get about it is, alright, John Lennon is a personal hero of mine.  Like i REALLY rate him, not just as a musician but as a person, from what one can gather from print and telly interviews he seemed like a right lad, someone i feel in my gayboy fandom that i might get on with in the right circumstances.  But also, he was a cunt.  He did a lot of things that I reckon are things a cunt would do.  But like, my mates have done some pretty cunty things too.  And so have I.  And so's my old man.  And THATS the bit i don't get, why this inability to just go, alright, hands up, fair play, thats bang out of order.  It don't mean you don't like him, it don't mean you're less of a fan, it's just being real.  You can challenge the premise of a statement if you have reasonable knowledge of the particulars of a given instance sure but like, to just flat out have this inability to just say 'alright, if he did that thats PROPER wrong' and just say that without tacking on some awful awful little excuse on the end like 'well they was crazy times maaaan' and all this mealey mouthed apologist fuckin' crap just makes ya fuckin' sick.  Why can't you just be real, why can't you just have the same fuckin' moral compass with your favourite little pretty boy rockstar as you would with Tom Dick or Harry cuz really and truly, he IS just Tom Dick or Harry, it's just Tom Dick or Harry might work at a car wash or be a building inspector and he sings songs, thats it, thats fuckin' it, it goes no further than that, just the fuckin' jobs people do to put food on the table.

What the fuck must happen to a person, it boggles my mind, to make excuses for someone cuz they write nice songs?  As I was saying about Lennon, i like him, i REALLY like him, im massively a fan of his but if he did fuckin' give his wife a dig in the stomach out of anger once well then he's a fuckin' cunt for that, point blank, no two ways about it, no excuses, whether he was a fuckin' 50s lad that grew up where it was considered not a massive crime to belt a woman across the mouth, he's still a fuckin' cunt for it.  He could have some humour that was quite nasty, towards Jews, cripples etc etc, now again i might find it funny and i won't lie to you, in certain instances i do but thats the cunt in me identifying with the cunty aspects of someone else, it ain't nice or right or excusable and i know and freely admit that to be the case.

Now most especially with a bloke whoose got umpteen fuckin' accusations of brutality to women to his name, can you not just stop for one fuckin' second and just go, as a stand along thing 'OK, if he did that, thats fuckin' out of order'.  Thats it, simple as that.  But no he's a little damaged boy that got abused when he was 2 says his fuckin' psychic shrink and that means he can go off and do whatever the fuck he fancies, fuck that.  I've even seen people on here SERIOUSLY go for people that accuse Axl of certain things, like a concerted attempt at character assasination, coming from people that otherwise wave the banner of feminism and womans rights high and proud...but when it comes to Axl that all goes for a toss and they become the biggest fuckin' female misogynists on the planet, it's a fuckin' joke. 

Axl Rose ain't an exceptional wit, he ain't intelligent in some above average way, he's just a great voice and a pretty face and there's something about that face combined with that voice and maybe his muscular little arse running around in cycling shorts that makes some people talk some right fuckin' shit about him around here, some serious fuckin' mongo level stuff.

Rape is like a massive massive serious thing.  Like seriously fucked up.  It ain't belting someone round the chops or saying something that hurt someones feelings, it's one of a handful of serious moral crimes against humanity in my opinion, of all the crimes out in there is up there with the fuckin' worst.  I'm not saying it's worst than murder but at least when you kill someone it's fuckin' over for them.  People carry that shit around for the rest of their lives, you fuckin' break people with that shit, it really really is, according to the Gospel of Len Chapter 13, Verse 22 a fuckin' immeasurably fucked up thing to do.  I can't fuckin' respect a rapist like i can't respect a pedo.  I might find it in my heart to somehow get over other crimes but there is just something so filthy, so counter-humane, so...urgh, thinking about it just makes my fuckin' skin crawl and feel like i need a wash.

Now I'm not saying Axl did that shit or anything close to it cuz i don't know i werent there and i damn sure won't condemn a man based on accusations, i just don't get this inability to just treat the man like any other man in similar circumstances and say OK, if he did that thats fuckin' seriously fucked up.

And y'know what i think the sickest part is?  A lot of these fans actually think there's a good chance he might've done it.  And y'know why?  Cuz if they didn't think there was a chance he'd done it why would it even occur to them to make an excuse for it?  I personally think i don't fuckin' know and thats a serious fuckin' thing to accuse a guy of or just take for granted someone did, its a life ruiner...but the excuse makers obviously think different, they obviously think with that where there's smoke there's fire logic or they wouldn't even be thinking along the lines of 'hmmm, how could you rationalise this shit?'.

Best and most logical post of 2016

20 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

What the fuck must happen to a person, it boggles my mind, to make excuses for someone cuz they write nice songs?  sly fucked up.

What I've noticed, is that there's an overlap between Axl fans, and fans who support serial killers. Well at least among the female fanbase. I think that says it all. They know he's probably done some fucked-up shit, but they don't care, and probably even like him more for it. A lot of Axl fans get off on the idea that he's a tyrant, controlling the band, fucking over Slash and generally being a dick. Abusing women is just another way that he's so "badass" and dangerous etc. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2016 at 0:18 PM, Tom2112 said:

If It is indeed true? then I don't know what to think. Even if he was going through a meltdown, or whatever it's totally inexcusable. What I can't understand is why someone would wait all these years later to release a book with this info; the proper way to deal with a sexual assault, is to report it to the police. 

This story could easily go either way, could be 100% true and it could also be a case of Axl having some dirty S and M sex with this lady (consensual) and later for publicity or whatever the story has changed.

Looking at the Erin case, it's not that far a stretch to imagine this happened... but with that very public case, it's also very easy for others to come along and say similar things also happened to them.

Obviously as a fan you hope these things aren't true, but if they are!? it really throws into question the person you're idolising.

I pretty much doubt that girl for the reasons you stated above.

Not idolising Axl to the point of blind following or denial. There are high chances he did it but the way she tells the story, it is not all like "he attacked me and i had no other option". When she went into the bathroom, saw the drugs and thought to herself the guy could be dangerous, why didn't she leave? She stayed and she had sex with him, even under the suspicion that he could hurt her.

30 years later she comes up with a book where she tells her "adventures"? No one who was truly abused by a man would write a book of that kind. She seems proud of having a life where she exchanged her body and sexual favors with powerful men.

There's nothing ethical about that either.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I pretty much doubt that girl for the reasons you stated above.

Not idolising Axl to the point of blind following or denial. There are high chances he did it but the way she tells the story, it is not all like "he attacked me and i had no other option". When she went into the bathroom, saw the drugs and thought to herself the guy could be dangerous, why didn't she leave? She stayed and she had sex with him, even under the suspicion that he could hurt her.

30 years later she comes up with a book where she tells her "adventures"? No one who was truly abused by a man would write a book of that kind. She seems proud of having a life where she exchanged her body and sexual favors with powerful men.

There's nothing ethical about that either.

I don't know, there are victims of sexual assault who don't speak about the incident for years and years; so the time frame isn't really a red flag for me. 

If the claim is false, she is liable, so I'm assuming her publishers fact checked that the incident did in fact take place... Axl and his team have a tendency to sue. So, either the story is true and Axls team couldn't prevent its release, or the publishing company and Sheila skipped the fact checking stage at the risk of future lawsuits.

12 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I don't know, there are victims of sexual assault who don't speak about the incident for years and years; so the time frame isn't really a red flag for me. 

If the claim is false, she is liable, so I'm assuming her publishers fact checked that the incident did in fact take place... Axl and his team have a tendency to sue. So, either the story is true and Axls team couldn't prevent its release, or the publishing company and Sheila skipped the fact checking stage at the risk of future lawsuits.

It is not only the time frame that makes me suspicious but the way she's telling about it: in a book where she talks about her years as a "playmate" or whatever they call the girls who worked for that Penthouse magazine. This is not the book of a rape victim, some sort of self-help, advice for other women kind of book, it is a book full of anecdotes of the "wild" years of a hot young girl. It's pretty similar to a rocker's book telling memories of the life on the road, the excesses, the drugs, the wild life, blah blah.

I dont know how could anyone fact check the incident if, according to her tales, it was only Axl and her in the room having sex? It is her word against his and viceversa.

In my opinion, she wasn't very good adviced about this thing. Is she saying he abused her? Or is she saying she had sadomasochist sexual intercourse with Axl but didn't know he was into that? It is not clear what is the purpose of telling a story like that, knowing that in today's age, saying something like that could inmediately take the guy to court.

Is she trying to SELL books or is she genuinely accusing Axl of sexual abuse and wants to sue him? You can't have both, in my opinion. If you really feel like a victim of sexual abuse you should take action, sue him if you think he deserves to be behind bars but do not play with what actually happened, just to get famous or sell your shit book.

This woman does no good to the victims of sexual abuse, because rape is a serious thing, not some "cute" anecdote of a wild night with alcohol and drugs.

Today Sheila Kennedy, 53, carries no scars from the incident and is positive about this and much of the life that she lived as a Penthouse Pet.

That's what I call a fucked up asshole. No more words.

Edited by killuridols