Sheilla Kennedy said that Axl Rose grabbed her by her hair, dragged her across the carpet, tied her hands behind her back and had sex with her - then said 'sorry'

ralebava

5 minutes ago, ralebava said:

Axl's past has been discussed ad nauseam on here....dig and you'll find threads.  Do we need another?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gracii Guns said:

Have moved this to Civil War for now because it's not really news, and topics like this have been discussed many times before. I'm not sure why the Daily Mail's running the story to be honest.

Because they don't like Axl :rolleyes: :lol:

Terrible, but how long ago was this. it doesn't make it right, but many famous people did shit when they were younger.

Frank Sinatra once ate breakfast off a naked woman and did a whole lot more.

What about President Kennedy? he cheated on his wife during his time in the white house and I hated how he and his brother treated Marilyn.

Many famous and non famous people have done things I'm sure some of them regret. Hopefully, they've learned from their mistakes.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Terrible, but how long ago was this. it doesn't make it right, but many famous people did shit when they were younger.

Frank Sinatra once ate breakfast off a naked woman and did a whole lot more.

What about President Kennedy? he cheated on his wife during his time in the white house and I hated how he and his brother treated Marilyn.

Many famous and non famous people have done things I'm sure some of them regret. Hopefully, they've learned from their mistakes.

Haha Sinatra is the man for that! Kennedy too if ya think about it since Jackie kind of had no choice but to put up with it..

2 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

WOW, with the rationalising in this thread :lol:  What the FUCK kinda trauma must happen in a person life to where they're so in love with a voice comin' out of a speaker that when they hear rape accusations it's like 'Ugh, LOTS of people do crazy shit when they're famous!' and 'well, these sorts of these have been discussed before!' and 'that darned media just does not like our boy', Christ almighty! 

'They're all liars and whores!'  Ladies and gentlemen, the power of pop music!

:lol:

To be fair though, it was a long time ago and I like his voice a lot. Plus Lennon also beat the shit out of some women, but he wrote Imagine. Stop overreacting.

I hope Yew Tree do not pay a visit to Malibu and find some incriminating material on Axl's hard drive (and no, I'm not talking about Chinese Democracy or Beta Lebies' beach photos). There will be some mental gymnastics on the forums that day, desperately trying to conjure up intricate webs of exoneration and apology.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cooker said:

Why is this coming out now? 

Her autobiography is coming out.

It's kind of interesting hearing about Axl's drug problems. Does anyone know which Stern interview she's referring to that Axl was late too and mentioned the penthouse models the previous night in?

Edited by AtariLegend

Just now, AtariLegend said:

Her autobiography is coming out.

It's kind of interesting hearing about Axl's drug problems. Does anyone know which Stern interview she's referring too that Axl was late too and mentioned the penthouse models the previous night in?

I don't know any of such interview.

He's been on Howard twice, both on the phone. Howard called Axl when he was asleep in his hotel in New York back in the late 80's. Him and Sebastian called in after a night up, Erin was with them. 

2 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

It was discussed, and at this point it shouldn't be surprising to anyone. The man was a violent habitual abuser, hopefully he has changed for the better.

I would hope so. Sadly, I think a lot of our "Hero's" did some terrible things. 

10 hours ago, cooker said:

I don't know any of such interview.

He's been on Howard twice, both on the phone. Howard called Axl when he was asleep in his hotel in New York back in the late 80's. Him and Sebastian called in after a night up, Erin was with them. 

There's nothing in either of the two interviews. 

One might wonder though if the Stern thing didn't happen or it was a different show, what else might not have happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it there's this strong kind of message or I don't know how to call it, about Axl not being into drugs, not being a drugaddict and everybody trying to cover him or whatever, but then some people pop up and paint a whole different picture of him?

Why is it so bad that he's associated with drugs, when all of them original band members have admitted their addictions?

I don't get that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wasted said:

The difference between habitual drug use, addiction to heroin and partying that you stop after a few days, weeks. 

Addiction does not have to be mean persistence use. Addicts do and can use intermittently. In fact convincing yourself that you're not an addict, because you go through periods of non-use, is common in addicts and drug abuse.

Edited by Babooshka