Axl Rose is like 'Kanye when angry' says DJ Ashba

14 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

He hasn't been able to sing for years. Liam's live vocals are so bad it is actually comical.

If you look at his tweets it could perfectly be kanye. I tell ya some day he's gonna beg the pope for change because the beatles were bigger than Jesus and he basicly thinks he is John lennon.

Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, but the truth about that is that YES some opinions are just plain wrong or ignorant. Like the one we are having here, I'm sure many younger folks would believe that Kanye IS better than Axl. But that opinion is WRONG. I don't care who you are, if you have that opinion you are ignorant. Like I could be the biggest Axl fan ever, but if I honestly believe he is better than Mozart, I'm ignorant. Plain and simple.

I'm sick of this whole "I'm entitled to my opinion" mentality that has engulfed our society. Sure OK, you are entitled to it, but that also makes you ignorant. 

We, as a society have just gotten so damn scared to offend ANYONE that we allow fucking idiots to speak their minds. Why? Because they are entitled to their opinions. Im of the OPINION that if you say some stupid ass shit, you should be persecuted in the court of public opinion, be made to feel like a complete fucking ass hat, and learn to shut your fucking mouth when more intelligent people are speaking. That way, perhaps you will actually LEARN something that will help you become more educated the next time you get into a discussion. Im serious folks, the idiots are winning because they feel empowered because they are "entitled to their opinions." Im not saying they shouldn't be allowed to think whatever they want, but it's about damn time they are made to feel like the fucking morons they actually are. Im not talking just about Kanye vs Axl, this is bigger than that, much bigger. 

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

On 3/9/2016 at 5:43 PM, Iron MikeyJ said:

Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, but the truth about that is that YES some opinions are just plain wrong or ignorant. Like the one we are having here, I'm sure many younger folks would believe that Kanye IS better than Axl. But that opinion is WRONG. I don't care who you are, if you have that opinion you are ignorant. Like I could be the biggest Axl fan ever, but if I honestly believe he is better than Mozart, I'm ignorant. Plain and simple.

I'm sick of this whole "I'm entitled to my opinion" mentality that has engulfed our society. Sure OK, you are entitled to it, but that also makes you ignorant. 

We, as a society have just gotten so damn scared to offend ANYONE that we allow fucking idiots to speak their minds. Why? Because they are entitled to their opinions. Im of the OPINION that if you say some stupid ass shit, you should be persecuted in the court of public opinion, be made to feel like a complete fucking ass hat, and learn to shut your fucking mouth when more intelligent people are speaking. That way, perhaps you will actually LEARN something that will help you become more educated the next time you get into a discussion. Im serious folks, the idiots are winning because they feel empowered because they are "entitled to their opinions." Im not saying they shouldn't be allowed to think whatever they want, but it's about damn time they are made to feel like the fucking morons they actually are. Im not talking just about Kanye vs Axl, this is bigger than that, much bigger. 

You can't compare Mozart, Axl and Kanye. Because their music is soooo different. Music is subjective. I don't like classical music and I never felt that  listening to any of those classical composers and I can certainly feel that  when I'm listening to Estranged. So in my opinion Axl is better FOR ME than Mozart. 99% of people could think that Mozart is "the best" but why the fuck would I care?

Music doesn't have metrics, it's not like 100 meter sprint where you can clearly see who is the fastest. 

Also I agree about the things you said about offending everyone now and it's really annoying me too but I don't agree with you about that "Kanye > Axl is wrong"