08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

Just now, FallToPieces65 said:

Listen all I'm saying is I'd like to be surprised, maybe like "Slither" or "Garden Of Eden" or something

I hear you and I agree with you that It would be nice to get something that hasn't been played yet. I guess we will have to wait and see how It goes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

Those weren't anything new...They did My Michelle in Cincinnati AND Nashville and they did Sorry numerous times. 

Wah Wah Wah I really hope the current set list really affects your life negatively. That would really make me happy. Stop friggin complaining, what we have is incredible. 2 hour and 30-45 minutes of music from Guns N Roses. They could easily do what most bands do... An hour of hits and done. FYI I have been drinking so sorry beforehand ?? but yeah go live and enjoy your life elsewhere if this isn't doing it for ya.

Edited by Un42nutzly
  • Like 1

Everyone should back off @FallToPieces65

he just was stating an opinion, it's not a big deal we would all be thrilled if they mixed up the set...say they started it off with jungle instead of ISE or played a different song...his opinion shouldn't take away anyone's enjoyment from the show. There are a lot of people hoping for something fresh each night. 

• Like 2

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

he just was stating an opinion, it's not a big deal we would all be thrilled if they mixed up the set...say they started it off with jungle instead of ISE or played a different song...his opinion shouldn't take away anyone's enjoyment from the show. There are a lot of people hoping for something fresh each night. 

Perfectly said 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That being said, it's a great set as is. Whether they change anything or not.

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1