05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site

downzy

Yet another Lucifer worthy performance of Hells Bells.

Axl, if you really meant what you said and this really is the hardest song you've ever sung, come back and kill it on YCBM and just win back your detractors in the GN'R fan base.

• Like 1

Oh my God!! They cheered!!!! It was about time!

1 minute ago, Warhead78 said:

only audience i could imagine be even worse would be sober Finns, but when's that gonna happen? :P

:lol:

Edited by oaka

3 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

The bells the are the sound of the death of Belgium...

Hope someone is making a top notch bootleg, no crazy Brazilians screaming Axl's name so would be a perfect recording...

Lol. Gotta love the Brazilians and their love for GN'R. We owe them thanks for them take care by Axl.

Makes me sad to read all those bad comments. I'm from Belgium. Not at the gig because in Chicago for the moment. I know our crowds are not the best and it pisses me off so much. People are often rude, talking and walking around, quite often pretty drunk. Lame.

1 minute ago, NicoRourke said:

Makes me sad to read all those bad comments. I'm from Belgium. Not at the gig because in Chicago for the moment. I know our crowds are not the best and it pisses me off so much. People are often rude, talking and walking around, quite often pretty drunk. Lame.

It surprises me, really, because I find people from Belgium usually quite lovable and fun. Just, yeah, this crowd is pretty dreadful.