New Trailer for "It's So Easy & Other Lies" Documentary 2016

It looks exactly like the trailer I've seen a while ago, not sure why the article says it's premiering there. Anyway, really looking foward to this! The book is amazing, the doc should be too.

Edited by emybdc

14 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

I love the sound of those acoustic takes of Nightrain and Paradise City, imagine if GNR did an "Unplugged" back in the day.

Would have been nice.

I think it was 1993 they used to do a partial acoustic set during the shows.

And in 2006 I believe they played a couple small acoustic gigs.

13 hours ago, CardinalGunner said:

Would have been nice.

I think it was 1993 they used to do a partial acoustic set during the shows.

And in 2006 I believe they played a couple small acoustic gigs.

I was at one of the UYI shows where they had the acoustic set...they actually brought a couch onstage, LOL. I'm trying to remember what they played...Use to Love Her, Patience, You're Crazy...can't remember if there was anything else.

In terms of the documentary, it would be amazing if Axl and the others all participated in it in some capacity.

I can't wait to see this documentary.  Does anyone know if it's being released in theaters?

Wifey and I saw Duff's performance in Cleveland at the HOB night B4 the Rock Hall Induction.  It was magical.

I almost cried.

Actually I did.

I cried.

• Like 1

It's funny i can't see Mike Mcready coming out and saying he listened to Appetite over and over again in the 90's. We all know how much of a influence guns had on Alice in Chains ( originally Alice 'n' Chainz ), how blasphemous to think such grunge icons could have been inspired by a group that they supposedly weren't supposed to like.

24 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

It's funny i can't see Mike Mcready coming out and saying he listened to Appetite over and over again in the 90's. We all know how much of a influence guns had on Alice in Chains ( originally Alice 'n' Chainz ), how blasphemous to think such grunge icons could have been inspired by a group that they supposedly weren't supposed to like.

Mike is a huge Kiss fan too, Kiss is also the epitome of everything grunge isn't

I really love Duff, N' I really want to watch this but tbh if its about documentary movie with animation like Duff's N' Cobain's, I wish Axl would make the same thing cause I really want to watch N' know bout His story more than anyone/anything

Edit: N' I hope Izzy make a book so I can see His side of view from the first time He met Axl until before Guns N' Roses era...... 

Edited by SerenityScorp