Rumored Concert Date Thread

7 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Well, at least we'll get some news out of Download France and/or possibly something from 'Tallica right? So that could rule out GNR some more as a possible headliner on the fests next season. 

I don't really expect anything from Guns yet, but I'd love to be wrong on this one!

Download uk forum has been down for maintenance for four days now. Ever since a poster said it was a definite that Metallica are headlining. I'll be surprised if it's up and running before the official announcement. 

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Download uk forum has been down for maintenance for four days now. Ever since a poster said it was a definite that Metallica are headlining. I'll be surprised if it's up and running before the official announcement. 

Would be a dick move, as they've said earlier that the DK shows were the only thing untill fall. Sure, they packaged it with words like 'as of now these are the only EU shows' blabla. Which would make it an even more dickier move, as they would've already been booked by festivals by then. But oh well, its Metallica, if there's one band who would squeeze every penny out of it...

35 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

They saying on DL FB that Tallica only EU show is Copenhagen tho is this right or wrong..??

Well yeah, thats the question mate. They said 'as of now'. Which could mean 'this is currently our only EU show, but we might add some more later'. And since it's Metallica....

All the flight stuff for DL Paris could point to Aerosmith, though they are denying that in the comments.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what normal bands do though. GnR can't even release tour dates as normal bands do. 

Metallica have been the same for many years now. Announcing single shows at a time to make up a tour. 

2 minutes ago, ians325 said:

Whats the Strongest Rumour for Guns N Roses UK Venues 2017 ? 

Glastonbury, Download, Isle of Wight, British Summer Time Hyde Park, Wembley,  Milton Keynes Bowl,  Emirates? 

I'd say Wembley and/or Download. Probably some more stadiums as well, if they dont do Download.

13 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Well yeah, thats the question mate. They said 'as of now'. Which could mean 'this is currently our only EU show, but we might add some more later'. And since it's Metallica....

All the flight stuff for DL Paris could point to Aerosmith, though they are denying that in the comments.

The plane on the Download France page is a ww2 bomber and they posted bomber by Motörhead too. Bombs n Roses? Aerobomb? Metallibomb? I have no idea :lol:

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Europeans are the one person who has not been invited to the party. North America had his invitation earliest of all and are infact already looking forward to a second party. Mr South America, Australasia and Asia are all eagerly looking forward to the shindig. But there is Mr Europe, all at home on his lonesome, with nothing but a Asda microwave curry and a boxset of Downton Abbey to keep him company.

We are the Izzy Stradlin of the GnR fandom (and I'm fine with it, I mean, how cool is that? :lol:) Where's Europe?

• Like 4