Rumored Concert Date Thread

5 hours ago, DIST said:

European tour is coming.. 

IMG_20161029_133833.JPG

Hope it's coming soon, I want to be after seeing Guns N Roses in Ireland before season 7 of Game of thrones starts in June 2017 lol 

Scares me to hear Us and Canadian summer tours for 2017 in the works and Europe will be 2018 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Hope it's coming soon, I want to be after seeing Guns N Roses in Ireland before season 7 of Game of thrones starts in June 2017 lol 

Scares me to hear Us and Canadian summer tours for 2017 in the works and Europe will be 2018 

I'm scared too!

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I'm scared too!

Please all europeans dont be scared !

It make no sense to tour US/CA right after the confirmed concerts in the beginning of 2017 again!

They know that they have to go to europe, at least for $$$$$$;););)

And i don't think they have allready planed 2018 - it would be a 3years tour like UYI back in the 90ies, and we know what happend at the end!

They will come for sure to europe between may-july, and maybe US/CA is planed in late summer/autumn !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

After the Asia/Middle East tour, they will take a short break, then from Late May to July there will be Europe. 

I can see North America/Canada happening September onwards. 

yeah hopefully it will go like that 

Jan/feb/mar- Asia/Middle East 

April- break

May/June/July- Europe

Aug- break

Sep/Oct/Nov- American/Canadian Arenas

Dec- break 

2018 the band may take a year off to allow for other projects and to record a new album

returning in the summer of 2019 with a new album and a world tour for 2020 onwards

19 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

returning in the summer of 2019 with a new album and a world tour for 2020 onwards

I honestly thing 2019 is very late for an album, I hope we get it next year, they can easily do it.......but well its Guns N' Roses........

2 hours ago, cachucha said:

Do you believe tomorrow could be the day of the announcement of the european leg? 

I said that because a member posted a link which said that tomorrow will be the day of the announce. 

Here is the link:

https://live-arena.com/gunsnroses-premieres-dates-de-tournee-europeenne-devoilees/

Let's see could also be once again a rumor, but would perfectly fit to halloween:lol:

39 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Anxiety!!!!

Not afraid of the announcement day, i'm really afraid of the day the ticket sale starts:wacko:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, scooby845 said:

yep..were gonna kick U2 from No.1

That is without thinking of an album though!

I believe they are seeing this as the last gigantic wad of cash they can ever possibly make, and are going to capitalise on it thoroughly, cue, endless subsequent legs. Factor in the fact that Axl basically played aimless hits tours from around 2011 onward with little incentive of releasing albums - you might include 2006 -07 also. This tour will certainly last a very long time, and you can forget about an album for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EricA said:

Let's see could also be once again a rumor, but would perfectly fit to halloween:lol:

Not afraid of the announcement day, i'm really afraid of the day the ticket sale starts:wacko:

Guns traditionally  don't have an announcement day though, it's normally a shambolic mess of promoters putting the odd date up and then it's taken down, then put up again, then a couple more and then a few days later they appear on the bands facebook Slash and Duff share it. 

Well, at least we'll get some news out of Download France and/or possibly something from 'Tallica right? So that could rule out GNR some more as a possible headliner on the fests next season. 

I don't really expect anything from Guns yet, but I'd love to be wrong on this one!

• Like 1