Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Im guessing DL UK will be just as much same as DL Paris..??!!! 

All I have seen in social media about Download UK is that if GnR aren't playing there's going to be a lot of online temper tantrums.

I hope they got someone decent for people who go on a regular basis, and me, I have to live round it and I don't want to be surrounded by Blink 182, Linkin Park and SOAD fans :lol:

47 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All I have seen in social media about Download UK is that if GnR aren't playing there's going to be a lot of online temper tantrums.

I hope they got someone decent for people who go on a regular basis, and me, I have to live round it and I don't want to be surrounded by Blink 182, Linkin Park and SOAD fans :lol:

I wonder why everybody thinks that DL UK would get gnr as headliner as no other festival in europe seems to have achieved that - I know the guy from download has talked personally with slash and axl on last years acdc concert in london but that was before the us leg has started and I guess since then the boys know that they don't need festivals to play in front of big crowds

22 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

I wonder why everybody thinks that DL UK would get gnr as headliner as no other festival in europe seems to have achieved that - I know the guy from download has talked personally with slash and axl on last years acdc concert in london but that was before the us leg has started and I guess since then the boys know that they don't need festivals to play in front of big crowds

Cause if they can play Coachella, then there are chances of them playing DL UK also. 

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Cause if they can play Coachella, then there are chances of them playing DL UK also. 

The only thing is though, DL has become kind of a metal thing now. I've not been back since 2009 because it's an awful festival in itself. The people who go regularly are really arrogant in thinking it's the biggest and best festival, when really it's lost all the charm it once had. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The only thing is though, DL has become kind of a metal thing now. I've not been back since 2009 because it's an awful festival in itself. The people who go regularly are really arrogant in thinking it's the biggest and best festival, when really it's lost all the charm it once had. 

Very true

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Are u sure theyre gonna announce all headliners? Cause their video on fb says "first acts", doesnt sound like all headliners.

Yes they're going to announce them all at 7pm. One of the headliners has a fan club pre sale linked to Ticketmaster starting at 7 tonight and that is what is making people believe it's GnR.