Rumored Concert Date Thread

45 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes they're going to announce them all at 7pm. One of the headliners has a fan club pre sale linked to Ticketmaster starting at 7 tonight and that is what is making people believe it's GnR.  

Isn't it 7 pm in the UK right now?

9 hours ago, Kula2006 said:

Interesting - if gnr will not play there I guess they will not play any festivals next summer in europe - stadium tour would be even better anyway

Let's hope so, stadiums with dedicated shows of our boys... that's what we want.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really hope not. 

I'm disappointed really because it could've been the start of European tour dates coming out, instead it's looking bleak. Fuck it!! 

you all in UK need to chill out... UK is the third largest market after US and SA.. GnR not playing in in UK is preposterous...Of course they will come! Name one tour they haven't visited...

Imagine how I feel concerning eastern european countries...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

you all in UK need to chill out... UK is the third largest market after US and SA.. GnR not playing in in UK is preposterous...Of course they will come! Name one tour they haven't visited...

Imagine how I feel concerning eastern european countries...

That's why I said European, and what's wrong with wanting to know when they're going to be touring exactly? 

Yeah GnR IS coming to Europe, I think if they are going to Australia, they are going to come to Europe, especially when the market here is at least 5-10 times bigger in theory....

This is GOOD news...I'm now 100% certain that we will be getting Wembley gigs at least (note..GIGS), Download was the really only realistic festival Guns would be doing.

For all those moaning here in Europe...the NA tour only really become known in APRIL (yeah there were rumours, but even they were only really around since December)...which for us is if we assume the tour runs a touch earlier than the NA tour did means we could still be 3-4 months away from announcement!!!

Doubt it will be that long, but we are still IMO at least 6 months from the start of any tour, more realistically 6.5-7 months away and so its quite possible we have a long time to wait yet...but it IS coming people!!

Edited by koldweather
  • Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's why I said European, and what's wrong with wanting to know when they're going to be touring exactly? 

perhaps we misapprehended each other... it just seemed utterly unnecessary to stress over the thing that 100% is going to happen.. you got the current legs of NITL tour going on.. I don't know about others or you for that matter, but I kind of relish that mystery surrounding the inevitable-impending... when it happens it just blows you away...except in my case it's not guaranteed... 

anyways all good...:lol::P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, koldweather said:

Yeah GnR IS coming to Europe, I think if they are going to Australia, they are going to come to Europe, especially when the market here is at least 5-10 times bigger in theory....

This is GOOD news...I'm now 100% certain that we will be getting Wembley gigs at least (note..GIGS), Download was the really only realistic festival Guns would be doing.

This is not based on any rumor but...... as Aerosmith seems to be touring Europe in the summer too.... somehow I see a GNR/Aerosmith tour possible?!?

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

perhaps we misapprehended each other... it just seemed utterly unnecessary to stress over the thing that 100% is going to happen.. you got the current legs of NITL tour going on.. I don't know about others or you for that matter, but I kind of relish that mystery surrounding the inevitable-impending... when it happens it just blows you away...except in my case it's not guaranteed... 

anyways all good...:lol::P

Yes, I am grumpy and I apologise if I come across as snappy. I'll go and listen to patience for a bit :lol::) 

• Like 1

Guns management will be loving all this they love the big build up for us EU lot.

1 good thing people more time too save £££££££££££€€€€€€€ 

Also Guns aint going to need 6/7 months too sell EU tour out this will sell #RAPID 

Edited by Gavin82

4 hours ago, sirpercy said:

This is not based on any rumor but...... as Aerosmith seems to be touring Europe in the summer too.... somehow I see a GNR/Aerosmith tour possible?!?

Either band could sell out stadiums on their own in Europe so not sure that would make a lot of sense for them...they would bring in less money by touring together because they'd have to split it.

10 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Either band could sell out stadiums on their own in Europe so not sure that would make a lot of sense for them...they would bring in less money by touring together because they'd have to split it.

I don't think Aerosmith is able to sell out stadiums in Europe - at least not in the same league as GnR (otherwise they wouldn't have to play at DL). I would go anywhere in europe for a GnR/Aerosmith concert but I fear no promoter is crazy enough to book this (I guess you would need around 60.000 people with prices starting at 200 euros minimum) Best thing we can hope for is that both are playling close to the same city within a few days time and that we can hope for some guest apperences