Rumored Concert Date Thread

12 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Biggest promoter in Portugal will announce something big tomorrow at 11am GMT

Don't think it will be Guns but could be ???

Portugal was the first date announced for this year's Bruce Springsteen's the river European tour and they done an extensive Euro tour after that 

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Don't think it will be Guns but could be ???

Portugal was the first date announced for this year's Bruce Springsteen's the river European tour and they done an extensive Euro tour after that 

Yeah, we usually are the country where EU tours start, hence it can be GNR, or any other band actually haha Foo Fighters announced Portugal as their first date for next year also like a week ago and only after that they started to release other european dates. It can also be SOAD for NOS Alive festival as they haven't a date in Portugal yet. Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated on the announcement, crossing my fingers for GN'R obviously :headbang:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buddyjoe said:

It`ll probably be Aerosmith for Portugal, among other countries, they got something lined up for today.
They annouced it on their Facebook

https://twitter.com/Aerosmith?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Yeah EU dates from A.S jus dropping now

http://www.aerosmith.com/tour

They doing Liiiiiiiiisbon in June 26th & 4 festivals 

Edited by Gavin82

5 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

It would want to be better than their Marlay Park show. It was awful. 

Heard that was crap but listening to there new live in Berlin 2015 album on spotify they sound great 

Foo Fighters are touring Europe next summer but mainly doing festivals 

On 9/25/2016 at 3:31 PM, cremefraiche said:

Would a middle eastern tour really begin in Dubai only 12 days after a month long Asia/Aus/NZ tour, though?

genuine question, but to me it just seems kind of improbable

Why not  I heard  rumors  of  middle  east  tour  dates  on here  from  here like  india,qatar , bahrain , Abu Dhabi , Lebanon  in march  2017 would  only  last  like  a month  though  

12 minutes ago, gnrfan2016 said:

Why not  I heard  rumors  of  middle  east  tour  dates  on here  from  here like  india,qatar , bahrain , Abu Dhabi , Lebanon  in march  2017 would  only  last  like  a month  though  

Dubai  has already  been  confirmed  so  I  guess  it  is  happening  to  fly  all the  way  to  dubai  and  only  play  there would  be   pointless , so I guess  these unconfirmed  countries  are true

On 10/27/2016 at 5:51 AM, Amir said:

@MYWIFEMYLIFE Heard anything else about a Beirut show? Looking to book holidays/flights for March, definitely doing Dubai as family are in Abu Dhabi but if Beirut show is still on I'd like to make a trip there, too.

I heard  rumors  of  qatar , bahrain  Abu Dhabi , Israel , india,turkey   all in the  same  tour  leg for  March  2017 as they are loved in the  middle  east  

On 9/30/2016 at 2:41 PM, Slash787 said:

I guess the Middle East tour will be announced before the Europe one as it will supposedly happen in March. 

Do you  know  what  countries  this  middle  east  tour  dates  consists  of ?   So  far  I've heard  india,Lebanon , dubai ,  unconfirmed  :  I've  heard : turkey 2 dates , qatar , bahrain , Israel   that's  all . Am I correct  so far? I've  done  my research  here and  online  

1 hour ago, gnrfan2016 said:

I heard  rumors  of  qatar , bahrain  Abu Dhabi , Israel , india,turkey   all in the  same  tour  leg for  March  2017 as they are loved in the  middle  east  

I've got tickets for Dubai. My friend is living in Abu Dhabi. It would suck to need a room in Dubai for that night while they're playing Abu Dhabi too...
Due to the fact that those cities are next to each other I'm positiv that GNR might be just playing Dubai though.

1 hour ago, Rubicon said:

I've got tickets for Dubai. My friend is living in Abu Dhabi. It would suck to need a room in Dubai for that night while they're playing Abu Dhabi too...
Due to the fact that those cities are next to each other I'm positiv that GNR might be just playing Dubai though.

They're a couple of hours drive from each other, you sure you need a room in Dubai? Is your friend not going with you to the concert?

18 hours ago, Rubicon said:

Just read that Aerosmith does some kind of "good bye" tour next year. So that's probably why they are playing most of the big festivals.

I don't see GNR playing any festival. I mean: why the hell should they? 

The chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. And there's only a handful of festivals that would be able to affort them. So yeah, why should they... Much more money to be made with stadiums and open fields (like AC/DC).

• Like 3