GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not exactly a fight, because Baz was rejected by VR, but for sure he was caught in the middle of the feud.

Poor Baz, lol

‘I just played with Duff (McKagan) and Matt Sorum in a band called the Rock n Roll Allstars with Gene Simmons and Joe Elliott. I’m also friends with Axl, and I don’t want to piss off either side. When I stick up for Axl, Duff gets mad at me. When I stick up for Duff, Axl gets mad at me. It’s totally true.”
:D

I can picture Axl gets mad at Baz but I cant picture Duff mad at Baz when Baz with Axl

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Saw that on youtube some time ago. An incredibly shitty documentary full of the usual people who always appear in these things.

Yeah thats why I stopped watching after 5 minutes cause it was the same old thing. 

8 minutes ago, tiutso said:

lmao just stumbled upon a dude on tumblr who casually likes a lot of 80s bands and salivates over some of their members but his entire gnr tag is basically posts about how much he hates slaxl as a ship :lol:

It's not our fault, it's theirs! :lol:

Like, they ship themself :rofl-lol:

tumblr_ocmml2tBgI1vcie65o2_400.jpg

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Btw I read tht Slash didnt like Izzy, Both Izzy N' Slash wanted lead Guitar position but Axl choose Slash to be the lead Guitarist :rolleyes: 

It was the other way round, when Slash joined Hollywood Rose. Izzy din't like Slash and left. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It was the other way round, when Slash joined Hollywood Rose. Izzy din't like Slash and left. 

Yeah I think I read tht Izzy ddnt like Slash too

N' tht story about Slash fight with Axl N' quit the band, when He play with His new band, Actually Axl was there watch Him play but Slash didnt know tht, its kinda cute for Axl to watch Slash even tho Theyre fighting. If tht Vegas incident didnt happens N' They allow Slash to watch GN'R :max:

Edited by SerenityScorp

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yeah I think I read tht Izzy ddnt like Slash too

This is in 2008.

How was your relationship with Slash, as much at a musical level as at a personal level? 

Izzy: “Musically, we contributed things mutually, and we tried to put in more effort than the others. (Laughter) And at personal level, we took many drugs together in the ‘80s, and after a time got we clean and left it. I still consider him a friend and we stay in contact."

• Like 2

On 17/8/2016 at 7:51 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Better get building that bon fire Rock Hopper, he's going to be bringing the damn hats :D 

I am a selfish, selfish gunner and I kind of dont want Axl to go back to AC/DC. I don't want the Guns tour to take a break :( 

Come on, don´t be so selfish, do it for him, he´s enjoying so much singing the great AC DC songs.

After 30+ years, many interviews, documentaries and books, I think it's safe to say none of the AFD 5 liked each other. Yes Axl & Izzy were childhood friends as well as Slash & Steven but as adults their relationships were different. Those 5 guys knew they had to stay together to make it big because the magic was between them only and went through a lot, shared drugs and women and yes they bonded but I don't think they were really friends. You know what I mean? Anyways, that's my humble opinion.

It's always good to ser Mr. Steven Tyler, he's a legend.

• Like 2