GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

Here is THE picture where he looks like Taylor Swift heh heh 

I think it's his upper lip? It curls in the same way as hers so when their mouths are open, they kinda look the same :lol:

Just now, Slash787 said:

Btw congrats, we have reached 300 pages, hope we make it 1000 pages one day!

Do threads have a page limit around here?

8 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Well not just here he he..pretty much everywhere on this forum, when opportunity hits...there would be some amount of negativity posted pertaining TB and Axl (at least that I'm aware of since I joined this forum). To be fair, not everyone shares the same sentiment toward TB in regards to their relationship with Axl.

Yes, you're right. And outside this forum too.

7 hours ago, RooSaa said:

Not sure how believable the source is, thinking how many comments on the internet start with: i know someone who met, etc ... and turned out to be made out of thin air.

Axl probably made the first call because Duff asked him too ... all those things happened because of Duff, doubt Axl would have picked up the phone to call Slash if it wasnt for Duff interventing ...

But if this is true, then it must have been kinda awkward for Slash, sitting around the Table with Axl, and the whole Lebais-Family - people who constantly hated on him, etc .. - ... and i am 100% sure that Axls 'family' was at that dinner too, as they never leave him alone ...

I'd love to know that at some point the two of them were left alone in the room, otherwise it would be a terrible lack of privacy for both of them and totally disrespectful.

There are things that have to talked between them and only them. No one else should be there or intervene for anything.

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Axl begun this whole regression therapy/ Yoda BS around 89. There is a RS interview from that year I believe. And also Duff talks about it in his book. Axl met Beta in 1991 when he met Stephanie. So Beta didn't recond him Yoda. Unfortunately Beta didn't help Axl later on. It's a shame she didn't do anything to cut that crap. But nobody else around Axl didn't do much either 

Lots of people wanted to help him but he refused. He wanted to believe in those things and no one could stop him from doing so. He was out of control with it and drove everybody away.

50 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Wtf Melissa

Who is Julia Lewis?

2 hours ago, Asia said:

Which is why Slash said a million times that he loves Axl, Axl said quite a few times that he loves Slash and called their relationship a real marriage, Slash, on the other hand, called his relationship with Axl the closest and longest in his life, probably also for this reason Axl wanted to buy a house together with Slash and was in depression for 20 years after the person he never even liked left him :P

i didn't know about the house either!

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Btw what year Axl wanted to go to psychiatric hospital?

Allegedly, the years around the release and tour of ChiDem

13 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Ladies, jump to the "Axl and Duff interview" topic for more details, but apparently this was told by Axl - behind the scenes - to the Brazilian journalist: 

"…the rock star told that his life is totally controlled by a family of Brazilians from Santos, SP...."

Axl's words, according to the article: “This Brazilian family controls my life, whips me and forces me to do things” joked the singer... 

Sure he is "joking" but between the lines our thoughts have been confirmed... Poor Axl. :facepalm:

Great, now I have the mental image of Beta standing over Axl with a whip in her hand in my head :facepalm:

And Axl has a history of making awful jokes about this topic.

Remember when he said "She beats me all the time. It's an abusive relationship!" about Beta?

Same kind of thing. And he's the last person who should be making jokes about abusive relationships.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Remember when he said "She beats me all the time. It's an abusive relationship!" abotut Beta?

Same kind of thing. And he's the last person who should be making jokes about abusive relationships.

Yeah I remember that LOL

14 minutes ago, giuls said:

i didn't know about the house either!

Allegedly, the years around the release and tour of ChiDem

Thx for the info

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

Great, now I have the mental image of Beta standing over Axl with a whip in her hand in my head :facepalm:

And Axl has a history of making awful jokes about this topic.

Remember when he said "She beats me all the time. It's an abusive relationship!" abotut Beta?

Like Someone said, He cried for help! :wow::nervous:

:P