GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Well done I've never seen the second one before, and yes since the introduction of twizzy I also think his more than a Little weird, or as Duff said in his biography, Izzy walks to the beat of his own drum - which sounds much nicer.

Edited by Archtop
Damn autocorrect

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Well done I've never seen the second one before, and yes since the introduction of twizzy I also think his more than a Little weird, or as Duff said in his biography, Izzy walks to the beat of his own drum - which sounds much nicer.

axlizzy1.gif.bb30687dc83e1888128c99483cfefdf5.gif Especially for you!

• Like 1

I'm loving the Izzy love that is happening in this thread :heart: Izzy needs love, so keep it coming!!

48 minutes ago, tiutso said:

there's quite a few people whose birthdays are in november on here, huh? mine's in 3 days, too :lol:

Mine is on the 24th...Anyway we are all mistakes of a Valentine's day or we all just wanted to be born during a November Rain :lol:

Edited by dgnr

22 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I'm loving the Izzy love that is happening in this thread :heart: Izzy needs love, so keep it coming!!

Mine is on the 24th...Anyway we are all mistakes of a Valentine's day or we all just wanted to be born during a November Rain :lol:

Every goddamn time when My birthday is comin' N' I'm wishing for November Rain so tht I can play GN'R song

35 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

From a bunch of pages back but still a goody:rofl-lol:

tumblr_o89mhy4vq81uprv4qo1_400.gif

#IzzynessRules

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

tumblr_o494dopGi21uprv4qo2_500.gif

When was these?

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

image.jpg

Barefoot Izzy, so rare

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Looking for sources on the picture of Axl with the black eye, I came across this on Izzy's black eye(s) and the Vince Neil incident. It's from a book on the history of MTV and some of the most popular videos.

mtv1.jpg

mtv2.jpg

mtv3.jpg

mtv4.jpg

And this about the SCOM video:

mtv5.jpg

:lol::lol:

Ha! I have that book- it's actually a very good book on the era. It also talks about the Patience video and how Izzy was so messed up on coke that it was dripping out of his nose but he couldn't feel it because his face was numb. And the dog was the director's dog- Angela was there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I just want to let you all know that @killuridols arrived home safe and sound. She just cannot recover from the shows and from the "AMAZING UNCOVERED ASS". She wants me to post this

ass.jpg

and this walk to make you understand why she needs some time:

movetheass.gif

:drool::wub:

and I should also tell them that she saw Axl really close and has been in shock ever since :wow:

Catwalk, Axl's fashion show

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Looking for sources on the picture of Axl with the black eye, I came across this on Izzy's black eye(s) and the Vince Neil incident. It's from a book on the history of MTV and some of the most popular videos.

mtv1.jpg

mtv2.jpg

mtv3.jpg

mtv4.jpg

And this about the SCOM video:

mtv5.jpg

:lol::lol:

"I don't even know this Izzy kid" :lol:

I wonder where He got tht black eyes before Vince hit Him

3 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Ha! I have that book- it's actually a very good book on the era. It also talks about the Patience video and how Izzy was so messed up on coke that it was dripping out of his nose but he couldn't feel it because his face was numb. And the dog was the director's dog- Angela was there. 

So the Director's dog cheats with Izzy

10 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Yeah, it looks like an interesting book and I read about Izzy on the Patience video too. There are also stories on the trilogy videos and how no one (from the directors and crew) liked Stephanie Seymour.

• Like 1

I miss Izzy too. He always used to be my favorite gunner. I don't really have one anymore these days, but I still want him back on stage with the other guys.

On 6.11.2016 at 7:16 PM, Lumikki said:

Happy Birthday @MillionsOfSpiders! rock4rock3:headbang:rock4

Here's some shit tangentially related to the Kurt Cobain / Bryn Bridenthal discussion:

A surprisingly "sweet" (let's call it that) postcard written to Bryn Bridenthal by all the guys. I think it's interesting because it has all 5 guys' handwriting on it.

(And LOL at Izzy's message :P)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/LettersArtworkDocuments/guns-n-roses-postcard.jpg~original

And this. Duff getting mad at a Kurt Cobain conspiracy theorist (?) at one of his book signings.

Everyone likes badass Duff, right?

"Get the fuck out of here, motherfucker!" :lol:

Finally watched this.

What is this guy even on about? Is he accusing Duff of lying/knowing something about Cobain's death or being involved somehow?

Weird as hell.

Also love Izzy going all biblical and threatening on that card :rofl-lol:

• Like 1