GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All this bone marrow giving but they won't share an obscene amount of money? :lol:

They're not getting any younger and the likelihood of one of them suffering a serious health issue (heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.) increases with each passing day.

We'll see I guess if something like that will put things into perspective for them and money suddenly won't matter that much anymore.

@SerenityScorp Also don't forget that Izzy's answer to the interviewer asking if he'd donate bone marrow to Vince Neil was "Fuck no! There are enough other donors out there." :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

They're not getting any younger and the likelihood of one of them suffering a serious health issue (heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.) increases with each passing day.

We'll see I guess if something like that will put things into perspective for them and money suddenly won't matter that much anymore.

Well... Slash had heart failure, Duff's pancreas burst, Steven suffered a stroke, Axl OD'd trying to kill himself...

Unless you mean that their reactions might be different now that they are older and (a little) wiser? <_<

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

@SerenityScorp Also don't forget that Izzy's answer to the interviewer asking if he'd donate bone marrow to Vince Neil was "Fuck no! There are enough other donors out there." :lol:

Of course He wouldnt give it to Him, They are even not friends N' dont forget tht Vince punch Him on the face. The interviewer should ask Izzy about donate bone marrow to Slash/Duff/Steven instead of Vince Neil, I'm curious. I really want to know from Everyone in Guns which one is Izzy's fav buddy in Guns, like Axl to Slash or Adler to Slash N' Duff to Slash (Wow Slash is a playboy) 

Btw I want to know wht Axl said in here

On 18.11.2016 at 6:26 PM, KiraMPD said:

Yeah... you can't really expect them to be best buds after over two decades of bad blood. And if I remember correctly, Axl didn't get rid of him - Slash quit the band?

Yikes! That's harsh...

It's not being or not being best buds that I'm talking about, I was talking about Axl having a serious ego problem with Slash being back because that means he failed with Nu-GNR, that's my impression at least, an impression that Axl seems to be confirming time after time, and this is petty and so.... well, distasteful.

Yeah Slash left the band and so would I if I were him and so would anyone in their right mind, I mean by dissolving the band and making him an employee Axl left him no choice and I mean really no choice. If I considered somebody my best friend and trusted them like Slash did trust Axl and they'd fuck me over like this I would leave even sooner than Slash did. And no, I'm not saying Slash was without fault in this whole break-up situation, far from it. He might have been a junkie, a pain in the ass , a dick of dicks and whatever not, I'm not denying. But it is one thing to be horrible to semebody and yet another to actually deprive your best friend from any say in what has been his life-time achievement through a fraud and that's what Axl did in the end, sadly, regardless of his reasons. As far as I am concerned, there's nothing to justify this.

And as for your last comment that it's harsh... Well yes, very sad and very true as well. Let's not fool ourselves. Today Axl is nowhere near vocally to who he used to be in the 80-s and 90-s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This version gets Slashs little comment in that I've always loved 

Why can't slash be like that with axl now? I swear slash is too serious these days. Also as excited as I am if gnr come to Ireland I'll have no one to go with cause no one I know will pay a lot of money for their tickets so I'm just gonna have to go by myself :( but yeah like I just want slash to do a little joke or show a little smile. I need slaxl more than oxygen at this point

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Asia said:

It's not being or not being best buds that I'm talking about, I was talking about Axl having a serious ego problem with Slash being back because that means he failed with Nu-GNR, that's my impression at least, an impression that Axl seems to be confirming time after time, and this is petty and so.... well, distasteful.

Yeah Slash left the band and so would I if I were him and so would anyone in their right mind, I mean by dissolving the band and making him an employee Axl left him no choice and I mean really no choice. If I considered somebody my best friend and trusted them like Slash did trust Axl and they'd fuck me over like this I would leave even sooner than Slash did. And no, I'm not saying Slash was without fault in this whole break-up situation, far from it. He might have been a junkie, a pain in the ass , a dick of dicks and whatever not, I'm not denying. But it is one thing to be horrible to semebody and yet another to actually deprive your best friend from any say in what has been his life-time achievement through a fraud and that's what Axl did in the end, sadly, regardless of his reasons. As far as I am concerned, there's nothing to justify this.

And as for your last comment that it's harsh... Well yes, very sad and very true as well. Let's not fool ourselves. Today Axl is nowhere near vocally to who he used to be in the 80-s and 90-s.

Ego problem? I'm not getting that vibe at all. What I am getting is that they are all trying.

I fail to see where this serious ego problem is with Slash being back? 

Axl got the crowd to sing happy birthday to Richard, so fucking what?! 

He said Richard had been in the 14 years because of the 'where's izzy' signs.

I thought the crowd singing happy bday was fucking lame too.

But then Axl never turned up on time, and not storm off stage/throw tantrums and give it his all with NuGnR, did he? 

47 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

Why can't slash be like that with axl now? I swear slash is too serious these days. Also as excited as I am if gnr come to Ireland I'll have no one to go with cause no one I know will pay a lot of money for their tickets so I'm just gonna have to go by myself :( but yeah like I just want slash to do a little joke or show a little smile. I need slaxl more than oxygen at this point

Oh no!! I went to a 2010 Fake GnR show all by myself in birmingham and I was ok. I wish Slash would speak to the crowd like he always used to as well :( 

• Like 1

So we have a difference of opinions and we'll have to leave it at that. I definitely see he has a problem with Slash despite being happy about the reunion and I still wait for him to prove me wrong but he keeps on proving me right. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think Axl has a problem with politics at the moment. Wtf?! I wish he'd stop with it <_<

I think he's jumping on a bandwagon because he's bored as fuck.

Yes. He should stay out of it because he knows nothing about politics and he's making a clown of himself.

More doing and less tweeting, Axl <_<

• Like 1

I understand the frustration. The worst possible candidate is now the president of our country. A good portion of Americans are not happy about it. We feel slighted and fear for our future. That's why he is getting those likes and tweets. He is being brave enough to say what some won't.

• Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with his tweet really. Or are ya'll just anxious that he's an easy target for a rebuttal (e.g. people bringing up OIAM to discredit him) and are, for whatever reason, suffering from second-hand embarrassment? 'Cause I can understand that. However, I don't think Axl gives a fuck! So I say, let him tweet whatever he wants, that's what twitter is for. It might even turn into an amusing cluster-fuck! :lol:

And saying that Axl knows nothing about politics is a bold statement, especially considering that I haven't seen much evidence supporting or opposing it yet. Unless... did ya'll meet him in person and gave him a pop quiz...? :confused:

Edited by KiraMPD