10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:thumbsup:

But I really hope You didnt see My IG, Its too embarassing :lol:

If You want Slaxl then You have to see this one

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wonder if the gif works 

I wonder what they had taken in this clip! Doesn't seem to be cocaine or speed cos they make you buzz.

I always wondered, cos Axl looks like he can't keep his open. Heroin? 

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I cant take My eyes from Melissa N' Slash

Wow for the first time in the history of GN'R they invited Dizzy...He must be thrilled  :wow: And Slash and Melissa...dude...Axl has red hair, not blue. What the hell are you doing? Take the shades off, man!!

Can I translate the caption, just because of the insight on Axl's meal? :P

'To enjoy the pre show day off, Guns N' Roses band members decided enjoy a little bit the country's capital. This saturday, 19, the rockers were at Pier 21 shopping and watched the movie Doctor Strange and left without being seen. Later, they had dinner at Bloco C restaurant from chef marcelopetrarca. The only one that stayed at the hotel was the lead singer Axl Rose, who received a delivery specially prepared by the chef: rare meat with mashed potatoes. The show happens tomorrow at Mané Garrincha stadium, at 8pm. Who's going?!'

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

:max:

Izzy doesn't have manboobs:rofl-lol:

He probably does, he just knows better then to jiggle them about onstage. My boyfriend saw GNR up close during the UYI tour , when I asked the difference between that show and the one we saw this summer he said, "In 1991 I knew too much about Axl's nuts, in 2016 I know too much about Richards Moobs." 

And what kind of adult, who isn't a mobster or Batman, has an "enemies list?"  

@dgnr Thank You for the translation

I dont think thts the first time They invited Dizzy but yeah I guess this is the first time He joining Slash's cult

I read it They watch Doctor Strange N' left without seen the movie :lol:

We dunno anymore who can make Axl go outside more often :unsure:

@beautifulanddamned :rofl-lol: "Too much Axl nuts N' Richard moobs":rofl-lol:

55 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

Now I'm really starting to worry about Axl...

Why worry? He's probably just being the usual dick preferring the ass kissing and licking company of his Brazilians, band ain't good enough in this respect I suppose or not good enough for Axl in general.

I just want to say I totally disagree that Axl shouldn't speak and he'd better shut up (and sing) either because he wrote OIAM or because he's a millionaire or because he doesn't vote or because his opinions are dump or...

I'm not analyzing it in this thread, maybe I'll do it later in the Official Media thread.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When did Axl say he didn't vote in this election? 

He didn't. We don't know if he voted this time or not.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

Okay axl positivity time. I just want him to hang out out with hey guys offstage but he really doesn't seem to for an unknown reason but axl is allowed to have his opinion and if it was 1991 he'd be having a rant about it but now he just tweeted (I personally enjoyed his rants) but yeah, axl positivity time :axl92: