GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Regardless of this ridiculous and non sense electoral process.... a guy like Trump is not born from a califleur, right?

Where was Trump born? Where was he educated? Where did he become a millionaire and a powerful man?

Trump is the result of the American society. He's not an alien who just landed from his spaceship to take over your government. All of you made this guy and now all of you have to deal with it.

Looks like all of you were pretty comfortable with the existence of the electoral college before this election, right? What happened now? It is the same old bullshit with a different flavor you don't like now, all of a sudden.

Had you moved your asses decades ago to have this system changed, you would have the President your population wanted (or the previous ones were not wanted either?)

You'be got the president you deserve. You've got the electoral system you deserve. Blame it on your inaction.

We've always had a problem with the electoral college. Our country had been trying to get rid of it for decades. This isn't something brought on by Trump's election. So you can't say we got what we deserve because you don't live it.

• Like 1

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Well He's enjoying His moment with drone races right now so We have to be patient with new Izzy 2.0 with extra manboobs N' sixpack right now

LOLOLOLOLOL

Izzy 2.0 with extra manboobs:rofl-lol:

Now I feel bad. I'm so sorry Richard.

3 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

If the "let's shit on Trump" was such a popular opinion then how did he get voted president? 

A lot of assumptions there, though I do agree with the voting thing.

People have been doing that but that's besides the point. I can appreciate why you wouldn't want "some millionaire" butting into politics that affects the average joe. However, I for one appreciate artists and celebrities speaking out (even if it might not come from a genuine place), because it means that they are using their mass influence for something that matters as opposed to the usual superficial bullshit.

You see, that could be applied to Axl himself as well.

I get some people wanting art and music and entertainment in general to be purely for escapism purpose, and free of depressing real world problems such as politics. But you can't control the artist so... :shrugs:

Social media expressions don't count as votes. Even people from other countries are protesting against Trump but they have no weight in his election and as the other girl explained before, he didn't win by popular choice. He was elected by the college.

What it is an assumption? Media power? lol

That Axl never leaves his house? There's plenty of evidence this guy doesn't walk the lonely streets at night to come back home. I do. He doesn't.

When was the last time Axl saw a homeless person? 

Please...

I have nothing against artists voicing their political opinion, as long as that opinion offers some value and insight to the population. Axl's tweets are naive things that show no compromise with a political topic or any interesting position, view or idea.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Social media expressions don't count as votes.

It's not just on social media... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/10/not-my-president-thousand-protest-trump-in-rallies-across-the-u-s/

And that's the last I'll say on this cuz it's too depressing for this thread.

-----------------

Slaxl pic!

tumblr_ocd9486Ohx1qe2osko1_540.png

Aww...:wub:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Well Slaxl isn't a thing these days, they don't interact and I'm sad... so I had to go search for something that made me believe that Slaxl is still alive. And I realise that they are twining now...Look:

Face twining...

My comment was there:smiley-confused2:

Izzy, just bribe Him with lots of money if He didnt want to do a full tour

Talk about politic, I wish this didnt happen with My fav Governor :unsure: