GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't think he's lying either, but maybe he's speculating, like he did earlier this year I think, when he said that Izzy was recently in the studio with the band and then Izzy said he wasn't. Probably Niven had heard that Izzy was recording with Duff and assumed it was the whole band.

It's a pretty definite statement there though. It was Erin and Meegan. There's not much speculating going on there :lol:

This band is such a puzzle, even now when it's seemingly a tamed beast lol

33 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

WTF did I just read... Damn it! Now I want to read the whole book just outta curiosity. But seriously, Slash dating Meegan led to Axl and Erin talking? Or did Meegan persuade Erin to contact Axl who in turn persuaded Axl to talk to Slash? Where does Duff fit into all this? :question:

------------

Also a weird slaxl moment I spotted in this old vid. I'm sorry if it's been pointed out before in the thread and this is just repetition). Look at 7:33 - Slash leans all the way back while they sing "suck down" and then I think Axl grabs Slash's hair and keeps him in that position for a bit...?

:P

Thx for sharing Ive been looking for this show since this is where this video comes from 

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2361.JPG

:wow:

Thats what Niven says, sorry if it's already posted. I can see people quoting me but I keep getting kicked out of this thread and can't see 

So Meegan bailed on Slash? i thought he had threw her out of their house after some Christmas party or something as he says on his bio? :shrugs:I always wondered if that was true cause for the way Slash talks about her on the book she seemed a little dumb and she doesn't actually look any dumb to me now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

So Axl... do you think he went? He's the one taking the pic, right? :nervous:

Or he's hiding under the table? :ph34r:

Nope, probably just being a loner again. FFS someone needs to drag his sweet ass outta that room! 

On second thought, isn't that Kat sitting next to Slash in the pic? So if Kat isn't the one taking the pic and it was shot from the head of the table... maybe Axl was the one taking the pic...? :confused:

Edited by KiraMPD
some detective work and hopeful optimism...

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What about Duff :huh:

If this is true then I guess it makes sense, for Erin to post a lot Axl's photo on Her IG.

N' makes Me wonder if 3 of Them(Meegan, Erin, Duff) works together to make Slaxl back again

Meegan/Erin the seed, Duff is the water :lol:

Edit: But the thing is, why Erin delete everything tht related on Axl in Her IG

It's very odd, I suppose if you believe what Niven says the timing of it fits pretty well. The part that makes sense is that Duff has been around Axl since 2010, I know he progressed from a guest to opening band to taking over from Tommy, but it's a long time for him to be around trying to get Axl to see Slash's side of things. (Although Axl says he was thinking about a reunion for a while.) 

Whilst nearly as soon as Slash gets back together with Meegan, reunion. 

Then there's the Duff and Axl interview where it surprised us all that it was Axl who said he called Slash, and Duff wasn't really mentioned regarding Slash's return. 

Maybe it's all just coincidence :shrugs:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2361.JPG

Thats what Niven says, sorry if it's already posted. I can see people quoting me but I keep getting kicked out of this thread and can't see 

I don't know if I'm late but Happy Birthday @dgnr !

I don't believe it was Meegan and Erin getting Slash and Axl back together, also Meegan is from Chicago and didn't Slash and her meet when the band went there in 1989 ?

I think it was Duff mainly and Coachella wanting the reunion as Axl said....Plus I remember Duff saying he talked with Axl about a possible reunion when he joined GNR in april 2014

Edited by starlight
IDK

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I compare him to others because, if Duff is considered non qualified to talk about politics, hence he shouldn't write articles of political opinion, then many other people (celebrities or not) shouldn't talk publicly or write too. Regardless of that, whether Duff is politically adequate or not is irrelevant in this case. I did a search to see if there were any other negative reactions on Duff's piece besides that on breitbart.com and I found only one post on an another far right wing website:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/guns-n-roses-bassist-duff-mckagan-is-an-anti-gun-nut

Even if Duff's article was less diplomatic and had better arguments, it would had been still criticized by these right wing extremists and pro-guns fanatics, because they bash everyone who supports guns control regardless of his arguments.

Well, yes :lol:

I didn't say the others were better or worse but I don't follow other celebrities as much as GNR so I wouldn't know who writes what.

Yeah, I agree the right wing will attack anyone but that's why I think getting in the line of those people is not worth it.

IMG_2361.JPG

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I read this too, but I wonder how would Niven know  :question:

I know how Niven knows :ph34r:

I don't know, he says crazy things about the occult and shit like that but has he ever told any straight out lies? Like that would be if he didn't know it for himself? I can't think of ever reading anywhere of any lies he's told.

He's not lying. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I didn't say the others were better or worse but I don't follow other celebrities as much as GNR so I wouldn't know who writes what.

Yeah, I agree the right wing will attack anyone but that's why I think getting in the line of those people is not worth it.

He's not lying. 

He's not lying. 

He's not lying. 

He's not lying. 

*pulling out the Johnnie Walker*

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He's not lying. 

Wow that's awesome. Thanks for reply :) 

5 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Huh??? I don't follow.....

You posted the same thing about four times lol 

• Like 1