GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

So Slash teach Axl to lie for tht interview :ph34r:

Huh? Meegan still follows Them? Cause I didnt see Her lately, I thought She returned from the tour just like Susan

Agree. I know Susan is in the states, and I am pretty sure Meegan is too.

Happy belared Birthday @dgnr, life's a little crazy at the moment

I have no problem at all thinking that Axl fell apart in the 90s, he said himself he was pretty damn depressed, i'm just happy he's still with us tbh

Keith and Mick being angry at the umprofessionalism was a given, they were always ready even if fucked up beyond belief, they kicked out Brian for this, they have must thrilled with Axl

About Meegan and Erin, i can see maybe Meegan put in contact Axl and Erin could have closure but them being part of why the reunion happened i think it's farfetched, Meegan must have not be the fondest memory of Axl and as far as we know the reunion was in the work for some time, plus, the part about Meegan getting out of dodge rings strange to me when Slash told in his bio another story, especially, because it could have been easy for Meegan to have refuted him almost ten years ago.

42 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Okay can someone help me out...there is a picture out there of Axl and Slash were Axl is underneath Slash's guitar strap. What concert is that from and where can I find the pic?

Sounds interesting. Where do you have seen that picture? You remember what shirt is Slash wearing?

1 hour ago, sidman69 said:

Hi Everyone,

Here's my detailed look at the Spaghetti Incident and I've tried to include every little tid bit i could find online about the album. Hope you guys enjoy!

I never thought the money from TSI went to the Artist who made the songs. Another charity from Axl I guess 

19 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Can't be worse than the Axl crying/gun story which is a lot more personal.

Poor Axl. It's incredible how those leeches keep talking about his issues over and over and over...leave the guy alone.

That's exactly what i think the whole time. IF IF IF IF IF all this is true or somewhat true (I don't believe the Meegan and Erin having a part in the reunion at all, by the way) I just feel so sorry for Axl for all his sensitive issues been brought back out every now and then. When he himself talks about it, fine. But others? I don't know. The image of himself in bed crying with a gun in his mouth is sad beyond words.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, qwerty123 said:

Hey guys! I don't post here often, more of a lurker...but I just had to share this with someone! Have y'all seen this pic? :lol:

image.jpeg

Erin took that picture actually.

She posted it on her Insta account before she deleted everything.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

I never thought the money from TSI went to the Artist who made the songs. Another charity from Axl I guess 

Guns had to license the songs (get approval from whoever holds the copyright for the original song writers). The writers of songs (unless they are stupid and sell their rights) will always get royalties (a chunk of the profits) from a song they wrote. For every dollar someone spends on by buying Down on the Farm performed by GNR a fraction of it goes to the original song writers, a fraction to the GNR performers, a fraction to the label, and a fraction to whoever else helped record the song if the band wanted to give them royalties instead of a set fee. 

Yes, the punk covers were Gun's way of bring attention to some artists they liked, but they weren't giving them money out of the goodness of their hearts.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, nonok said:

Axl is actually not underneath Slash's guitar strap, it's (unfortunately) the angle that makes it seem so. Here are the pictures:

Axl-Rose-and-Slash-axl-rose-and-slash-10795997-169-250.jpgAxl-Rose-and-Slash-axl-rose-and-slash-14518753-500-377.jpg

I also saw this on instagram, not sure if it's been posted, but :drool:

14596631_1793882654162779_1565742422384705536_n.jpg

Judging by the presence of eyeshadow, those pics were from maybe '88-'89?

3 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Okay can someone help me out...there is a picture out there of Axl and Slash were Axl is underneath Slash's guitar strap. What concert is that from and where can I find the pic?

I don't know about a pic. But there is a video of Axl and Slash moments when it can be seen. Axl is wearing a military jacket or shirt. So I guess it could be Civil War. Or maybe if you google Axl and Slash pics or Axl underneath Slash guitar you might find find it there

• Like 1