GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

43 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Mysteron says the dates are fake. It was a troll as suspected. 

@Andy14 we can breathe again, I'm too skint and you needed Prague. 

Everyone else will probably be pretty disappointed. :lol:

I hope so, but I'm starting to believe they will ignore my country...if they think I'm not good enough to come to their show, then I'll riot :max::max::max:

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Nah. Izzy's way of trolling involves voodoo, hoodoo and black magic. Not the internet. 

Well, he bought an ipad some weeks ago, so maybe things are changing on Izzyland :shrugs:

15 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I hope so, but I'm starting to believe they will ignore my country...if they think I'm not good enough to come to their show, then I'll riot :max::max::max:

Helloooo...you still have Women's Thread party happening in some random european city, before the concert - and with Axl as a guest. You won't miss that one, will ya? :o:P

16 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Helloooo...you still have Women's Thread party happening in some random european city, before the concert - and with Axl as a guest. You won't miss that one, will ya? :o:P

Won't the party be only for people from countries according to gnr tour plan? :nervous:

But I think I'll willingly miss partying with Axl since he doesn't want me to come to their show :max::max:

Yeah it's most likely fake. However the Euro tour won't be very different from that list. It surprises me when I didn't see Praga, and there were like five shows in Germany. It seems too many. And the UK Festival at  the end it looks weird as well

• Like 1

the IP address of the posted tour dates come from Canoas in Brazil it's more than a little odd, I suspect a troll. I m also on holiday in July when they are reportedly in the UK so really hope it's fake. failing that I'm taking the kids camping to Glastonbury this year :headbang:

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Turning back time!...:drool:

Omg, yes!!! :drool::wub: (btw. Last night I was thinking about how he'd look in the backwards cap....:wow:)

This, however, is highly disturbing :scared:

uglyhat.jpg

Would be great with the yellow raincoat :smiley-confused2:

(I know it's for Colombia, but he's able to make it a part of his collection)

@SerenityScorp yes, the pictures are mine :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2