GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Thanks for sharing, @Blackstar. This shit is just :facepalm:

So Niven spent his time putting black magic/evil spells on Axl? Seriously?!

And he seriously believed the old Asian housewife and her fraud husband had actual psychic powers?

What a moron.

Also why is Izzy involved in this? Shouldn't Izzy be smarter than that? :facepalm:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

What a load of bullshit.

I'm gonna write a book and profit from this reunion too. 

Nah, even though it's written by Mick Wall, this sounds pretty plausible considering Niven's recent crazy comments about ACDC being satanic and his whole devil paranoia.

The man is as insane as ever.

• Like 4

Ok so I read on Rockfic, on Fic note, The Author said She read somewhere tht Izzy interested in black magic. I'm curious about this N' ask Her about the source of tht story but didnt get reply 

But if I read tht story on Wall's book, I guess its true then, tht Izzy is interested in black magic.

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, KiraMPD said:

Oh man... seems like everyone was trippin on some grade-A shrooms back in the 90's

I bet tht's Duff's fault :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

No, tell. :)

I kinda forgot the details

All I know is tht Axl need tht raincoat but He left it somewhere N' told Road Crew to get it. The Road Crew find the raincoat N' fly it to Axl with expensive plane (If Im right) since then the yellow raincoat become famous N' become new code for the Road Crew

I wonder if I'm telling the story right, I need Someone to help Me tells the detailed N' right story :ph34r:

I know what You see , Axl :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wish Road Crew/Someone in the band/Dizzy could periscoping every moment off stage/Band daily life :ph34r:

GnR Live cam! I'm not one for reality T.V and stuff but I would watch the shit outta that. It's probably a good thing that we don't work for the band... :smiley-confused2:

Sorry if this was already posted or if it's the wrong thread for this but you seem to be into all things Slaxl (in a pretty creepy way I must say :lol:).

A friend just showed me this, apparently Slash 'liked' Axl's tweet about that Jeff Sessions dude. They seem to be on the same page on many levels. Have you seen it?

Anyway, I'll let you continue your conversation about Slash and Axl sharing the bed :P

Slaxl.JPG

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Sorry if this was already posted or if it's the wrong thread for this but you seem to be into all things Slaxl (in a pretty creepy way I must say :lol:).

A friend just showed me this, apparently Slash 'liked' Axl's tweet about that Jeff Sessions dude. They seem to be on the same page on many levels. Have you seen it?

Anyway, I'll let you continue your conversation about Slash and Axl sharing the bed :P

Slaxl.JPG

We've seen it, Did You know tht Duff likes it too?

Well, They share bed back then :rolleyes:

Tied N' Gagged Axl, Slash probably loves this :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp