GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

36 minutes ago, Frey said:

Right, and I didn't even think about that :lol:

Adriana Smith made it sound like Axl dragging Slash into bed with him was something that happened quite a bit.

So Slash probably had good reason to be paranoid when Steven told him he'd had sex with Axl :lol: All these times he must have woken up in Axl's bed (or their shared bed in the storage space), not remembering how he got there... Poor guy lol.

Pro Hetero He said :rolleyes: It's a prank He said:rolleyes:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, giuls said:

You can come with me and be my motivational speaker (i know the feelings and i'm sorry)

I was actually planning to go to Italy to see the band. But it all depends on the money... :shrugs:

Yes, I will be a great motivational speaker....I'll do everything for gelato and real Italian cappuccino haha....and I can see myself holding a sign at their show that says "Ever heard about Eastern Europe, mthrfckrs?" :rofl-lol:

:max:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

Heartwarming...

Along the same lines, Vanessa posted a pic of Axl's house earlier, with the caption "Home sweet second home".

Seems like they still hang out at Axl's place a lot?

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Does anyone know where Duff has moved to? I was kind of hoping it was LA, for some reason..

Duff's main house is in seattle, but I think he still has a house in LA as well

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Is Slash lives in L.A? 

I wish They will held Christmas party in Axl house N' Axl inviting Sluff

Yes, Slash lives in LA 

10 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

Yes, but he bought a new house this year, don't know in Seattle or LA.

hmm..I wouldnt know anything about that. I saw a picture of his wife posing in a bikini on the dock that sits in the back of his house. So id imagine that's the house he's always had in Seattle that is right off Lake Washington.

37 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

and I can see myself holding a sign at their show that says "Ever heard about Eastern Europe, mthrfckrs?" :rofl-lol:

:max:

Someone needs to hold a sign with 'Women's Thread representing' or 'Women's Thread is watching the Slaxl' :ph34r:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

hmm..I wouldnt know anything about that. I saw a picture of his wife posing in a bikini on the dock that sits in the back of his house. So id imagine that's the house he's always had in Seattle that is right off Lake Washington.

About 2 weeks ago she posted on her IG some pictures  with moving boxes talking about moving in a new house.

18 hours ago, dgnr said:

I just want you to know that Portuguese television is broadcasting GN'R 'The Machine is back at it' ad in almost every ad break ... and - despite it's over midnight here - I can't just turn the TV off, because everytime I listen to Duff's 'one, two' I almost faint and need to listen to it again and again (already 5 times and counting :facepalm:). Thought you'd understand my drama here :ph34r::P

It's genius that they used Mr. Brownstone as the hook

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I heard it too, and it's sounds in a mocking way too, it sounds like she was talking to someone else. Awful. 

I hope it's not because she thought that was ok because of OIAM being played, but there were people laughing at the lyrics. 

Yeah, even though it wasn't directed at him that was probably a pretty uncomfortable situation for not only Slash (for obvious reasons), but for the whole band as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, giuls said:

I'm here to register my dissatisfaction at our concert being at the autodrom of Imola, i'm gonna go anyway but if i don't return i loved you all 

what? why?

Please explain to those here who don't know whats going on :question:

3 hours ago, Rickodez said:

:vomit:

On the other hand, Axl looks fabulous.

Someone fix that pic, please! :lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@killuridols Have you seen this?

IMG_2438.PNG

Yes, I've read it yesterday but I don't know who the hell those people are and how reliable they are.... :shrugs:

I hope so, though!!

P.S.: how come you can read Spanish now? :P

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

what? why?

The location is shitty, i said so, people asked me why, i explained and now apparently i can't complain about a bad concert location, people are angry and the topic is deemed a mess? I don't know either why it's a problem, criticizing a concert location tbh  :question: i'm confused too about the reaction, i don't know what's going on :shrugs:

1 minute ago, giuls said:

The location is shitty, i said so, people asked me why, i explained and now apparently i can't complain about a bad concert location, people are angry and the topic is deemed a mess? I don't know either why it's a problem, criticizing a concert location tbh  :question: i'm confused too about the reaction, i don't know what's going on :shrugs:

who criticized you? where?

I never heard of that town but maybe that's just one place out of others that will be added.

Hope you guys don't have to go through what we did here. They announced a River Plate one, then a second date in shitty town, then a third date in River again. Lots of people bought tickets for the shitty town and when the second River Plate show was announced they had to sell their other ticket. :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

You better stay in this thread, complain about whatever you want:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: People on the Rumored Concert Date Thread are going crazy now:crazy:

34 minutes ago, killuridols said:

what? why?

:vomit:

On the other hand, Axl looks fabulous.

Someone fix that pic, please! :lol:

Yes, I've read it yesterday but I don't know who the hell those people are and how reliable they are.... :shrugs:

I hope so, though!!

P.S.: how come you can read Spanish now? :P

I read it on GNRlatinamerica Twitter, it automatically translates into English (somewhat) :lol: 

I followed them during the SA shows. 

They were saying it's the same people who said before anyone else that Steven Adler would play, plus they also knew about the SA shows just gone pretty early too. 

I hope so too. 

33 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I read it on GNRlatinamerica Twitter, it automatically translates into English (somewhat) :lol: 

I followed them during the SA shows. 

They were saying it's the same people who said before anyone else that Steven Adler would play, plus they also knew about the SA shows just gone pretty early too. 

I hope so too. 

lol :lol:

yeah.... not sure... that website is TB ass licker and sometimes they say shit but whatever..... too early for me to think of that yet :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, giuls said:

I'm here to register my dissatisfaction at our concert being at the autodrom of Imola, i'm gonna go anyway but if i don't return i loved you all 

I feel you. The concert announced in my country it's a 3 hour ride from my house a fuckin' TUESDAY. I get off work about 21,00 everyday. I cannot possibly go and I'm going mad.