GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm not a nightrain member, so I'll have to wait till Friday :nervous:

Wanna get the Vienna ticket as well. @Lumikki will you be chasing Axl with me? :wub: :rofl-lol:

Also have to wait till Friday for my Vienna and Prag...which ticket site you'll use for Prag?

I have to wait till 9th November...

1 hour ago, EricA said:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:...thanx , already did this for munich on a german ticket site - so hopefully 3 times SLAXL for me !

Hey, which german site did you use? Can you link if for me please? Thanks!

Edited by Tori72

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I have to wait till 9th November...

Hey, which german site did you use? Can you link if for me please? Thanks!

http://www.eventim.de/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&sort_by=event_datum&sort_direction=asc&fun=erdetail&doc=erdetaila&erid=1798340&kuid=255

Registration is free...only scroll down

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm fucking shaking right now, I got the tickets I wanted plus hotel and all sorted. I can believe it. My and my sister both been in tears lol, what we gonna be like on the day? We are a right soppy pair lol. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! Congrats, girl!!!!

You going front row?? :wow:

I'm very happy for all of you who got venues in your countries and tickets you wanted. It's gonna be amazing!!! I GUARANTEE YOU 100% or ask me for the money to return :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm filled with a rush of excitement and nostalgia right now!

I saw Gn'R three times so far. In 92' in Vienna. It was spectacular! I was fourteen and begging my stepmom to be my chaperone so I could go. Nobody else would do it. I guess she wanted me to be on her good side and succeeded immensly :lol:. I was so excited I hardly slept the night before. Additionally I got introduced to Soundgarden and Faith No More that night. Encore that night.

In 93' I skipped school so I could go to Vienna to see the concert. I was at the front row and had the best time! Catching drumsticks and Duff's cigarette stub. Haha. :headbang:Audio @Praterstaduim 93'

I didn't care too much for the show in 2006, despite people around here praising the 2006 era. Even with Izzy there it felt a little "cold" or mechanical. ( Or missing Slaxl maybe.)

Looking forward to 2017!

Edited by lilacmess
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm very happy for all of you who got venues in your countries and tickets you wanted. It's gonna be amazing!!! I GUARANTEE YOU 100% or ask me for the money to return :rofl-lol:

@Millions_of_Spiders Awesome!! Me too! You Ireland or UK??

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thank you!! 

Yes, I got the golden circle tickets. Still keep checking the confirmation email and pinching myself :lol:

Soooo happy :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yay!! What tickets did you go for? 

I'm going to the London show, I live up north though so I'm waiting on Manchester too. 

I tried to get tickets to the Sydney show in Feburary, but time does not permit me to travel out of the States :max: so I'll have to wait for more North America concert dates (praying very hard)

I am so excited too and happy for you guys who already have tickets.  All the excitement here is rather contagious. I'll try to get tickets for the front of the stage in Hannover and/or Munich. Lots of money though ... But it's not in this lifetime, right? 

What the hell is Slaxl McKagan Pop Funko? 

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I am so excited too and happy for you guys who already have tickets.  All the excitement here is rather contagious. I'll try to get tickets for the front of the stage in Hannover and/or Munich. Lots of money though ... But it's not in this lifetime, right? 

What the hell is Slaxl McKagan Pop Funko? 

Funko-Guns-N-Roses-figures.jpg?fit=700%2

I just bought my tickets for Munich and Madrid.  :dance:The expensive ones, golden circle front row....  So Christmas presents are cancelled this year.....

On 2/12/2016 at 6:47 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Welp, even with beta He didnt smile, Slash is special

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

I just bought my tickets for Munich and Madrid.  :dance:The expensive ones, golden circle front row....  So Christmas presents are cancelled this year.....

So great! How and where did you buy them already? It only starts on 7th, doesn't it?