GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, hair of the dog said:

Hey, you are from Germany! Me too! I live in Spain at the moment. Where you are from? Are you going to see the show in Munich?

Yes, the nightrain membership is about 45 €...

We were planning on Hannover, but I just found out, Front of Stage is sold out. There is something in MUC left, but I cannot get hold of my friend to ask whether we should go for Muc

Damn!

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

We were planning on Hannover, but I just found out, Front of Stage is sold out. There is something in MUC left, but I cannot get hold of my friend to ask whether we should go for Muc

Damn!

Hannover Front of Stage is sold out?? Wow what a shit! So you have to go to MUC, front of stage tickets are the money worth!

1 minute ago, hair of the dog said:

Hannover Front of Stage is sold out?? Wow what a shit! So you have to go to MUC, front of stage tickets are the money worth!

I know, but I dont wanna go alone. And my friends seems to be sleeping already. Daaaaamn. What do i do now? We were heading for Hannover, don't know if shes ok with Muc. 

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I know, but I dont wanna go alone. And my friends seems to be sleeping already. Daaaaamn. What do i do now? We were heading for Hannover, don't know if shes ok with Muc. 

HaHa, I have to go alone because nobody of my friends wants to spend so much money for the ticket but I don't give a shit.  I want to be at front of stage. You should convince your friends to go there!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

HaHa, I have to go alone because nobody of my friends wants to spend so much money for the ticket but I don't give a shit.  I want to be at front of stage. You should convince your friends to go there!

When you are going to Muc, we can meet up and party together

Just now, hair of the dog said:

Same here! They go to GA but I want Golden Circle, couldn't convince any of them to spend that much money either. All by myself, don't care, Axl and Slash are my wing men :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So....who's going to Prague and/or Vienna? :ph34r:

Let's plan a meeting :headbang:

Me...hopefully...let's see whats happening on wednesday

@Andy14 maybe you can help me with this:

If i enter via nighttrain there are these VIP packages  "Golden Circle early entrance" -  called: stani u podia 2990kc

and without VIP package there are tickets called: stani A vlevo/vpravo also for 2990kc

so its the same price ( IF i get a nightrain code) early entrance for the same money, i'm confused!

Edited by EricA

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I'm planning to go to Munich. I was there once a few years ago. But I cought bad whether and I was staying just a couple of days. So I didn't get to know the city all that well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sekh-met said:

OK I know I don't post here (just lurking ..for ages now :ph34r:) but I'm going to both! and I like meetups and waiting outside the hotel :awesomeface:

I hope you are sold -_-

Great! Finally, there'll be somebody who understands my language :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, EricA said:

Me...hopefully...let's see whats happening on wednesday

@Andy14 maybe you can help me with this:

If i enter via nighttrain there are these VIP packages  "Golden Circle early entrance" -  called: stani u podia 2990kc

and without VIP package there are tickets called: stani A vlevo/vpravo also for 2990kc

so its the same price ( IF i get a nightrain code) early entrance for the same money, i'm confused!

Oh, wow, that's weird :blink:. Looks like an error there. According to some sources I've read the early entrance ticket should cost 7930kc, which is 294euro. 

What is the ticket website you're looking at? Ticketportal?

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Great! Finally, there'll be somebody who understands my language :ph34r:

Oh, wow, that's weird :blink:. Looks like an error there. According to some sources I've read the early entrance ticket should cost 7930kc, which is 294euro. 

What is the ticket website you're looking at? Ticketportal?

nighttrain links me to ticketpro and the nighttrain VIP packages links me to ticketportal.cz ! You can try it , no code needed to get as far as i was there:question:

I am really lost with all of this, i think i wait for wednesday and try to do it whitout all of this nighttrain thing:max:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

Read that Bilbao is really expensive...London price or something!! We will have lots of spaniards invading Lisbon, I already can see it! You speak spanish too, so come :rofl-lol:

Spain is crazy, prices are ridiculous and yeah, I know a lot of people who are going to Lisbon cause even with the trip is cheaper than Madrid or Bilbao. I hope I'm lucky on the live nation pre sale on thursday. I'd kill for the golden circle but I have to eat and so does my dog,so I'll have to fight for my life on the pit :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Fuck myself sideways! :anger:

I'm already tripping and getting stomach ache of only thinking about this!!!

Part of me wants to go there DESPERATELY and the other part is telling me that I'm about to commit a crime.... A FINANCIAL CRIME!!!

I really want to die right now :cry:

Who is going to get murdered first, the savings account, checking account or the credit card?

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Who is going to get murdered first, the savings account, checking account or the credit card?

definitely the savings account because the others are DEAD already.

but I don't think I'll do that........................ I need to stop coming to this forum or else I will just dig my grave :max:

26 minutes ago, EricA said:

nighttrain links me to ticketpro and the nighttrain VIP packages links me to ticketportal.cz ! You can try it , no code needed to get as far as i was there:question:

I am really lost with all of this, i think i wait for wednesday and try to do it whitout all of this nighttrain thing:max:

In order to buy a VIP Package you have first buy the Golden Circle ticket and add the package to the cart. That will give you the total price of the package.

If you want to purchase a regular ticket (without VIP Package), you should follow the Nightrain presale link, not the other one.

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yay!! What tickets did you go for? 

I'm going to the London show, I live up north though so I'm waiting on Manchester too. 

I tried to get tickets to the Sydney show in Feburary, but time does not permit me to travel out of the States :max: so I'll have to wait for more North America concert dates (praying very hard)

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

definitely the savings account because the others are DEAD already.

but I don't think I'll do that........................ I need to stop coming to this forum or else I will just dig my grave :max:

I am rowing the same boat....the vip tickets I looked up were $1250....HOLY SHIT!

Okay I need to calm down. I just spent nearly $600 for a VIP package (I don't even know what that means yet - do I get to keep one of them after the show?) Ottawa, Canada in August. I wasn't expecting this at ALL today. I had no time to think. I know I would have regretted not purchasing but JEEZ guys a little tiny notice or something...I hopefully will get the concert experience I haven't the last few times where I was with someone and had to take their ticket price into account. I'm going solo this time. I wil enjoy myself just fine.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm not sure that's worth it....

They don't do meet & greets at all.

I agree boo. As much as I love them, I wasn't about to shell out that much coin to go see them.

(Btw just in case you're not familiar with it, boo is a term of endearment like sweetie or honey;))