GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

41 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, we do it to him all the time. His hair, his clothes, his hats, his shoes, his ass.. :lol: :P

It's only fair he can do it back

That's right. But unlike us, who keep bitching about every single piece of his favourite outfits, he speaks highly of others. :wub:

Shame on us :max:

:P

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

unlike us, who keep bitching about every single piece of his favourite outfits

I recently recconeted with a childhood friend, we were best friends from kindergarten until like 13 years old, then she moved to another school, teenage years happened, we lost contact and 10 years after we decided to have dinner together. It was wonderful because though we grew apart we still have the same connection and we even have the same tastes in music and literature and the way we see the world. She was telling me how much she finds Axl special, how much she likes him and I was just thinking 'omg we really could still be bff right now'...But then she started praising Axl's boots, how awesome they look and how much she hated when he wore the sneakers.  It was a stab in the heart, really. But hey, some people just love his outfits it seems, that's why he keeps wearing it, I guess. We need to give up on this subject :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I recently recconeted with a childhood friend, we were best friends from kindergarten until like 13 years old, then she moved to another school, teenage years happened, we lost contact and 10 years after we decided to have dinner together. It was wonderful because though we grew apart we still have the same connection and we even have the same tastes in music and literature and the way we see the world. She was telling me how much she finds Axl special, how much she likes him and I was just thinking 'omg we really could still be bff right now'...But then she started praising Axl's boots, how awesome they look and how much she hated when he wore the sneakers.  It was a stab in the heart, really. But hey, some people just love his outfits it seems, that's why he keeps wearing it, I guess. We need to give up on this subject :smiley-confused2:

I want the sneakers back too....they look more comfortable and look better on his feet.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Yeah, I really like how he pays attention to people, what they're wearing, their accessories, like at the China Exchange where he noticed someone's glasses, watch, socks....kinda scary though :ph34r:

Now I have 7 months to think out my outfit in case I accidentally bump into Axl :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

We all need to start planning our outfits for the EU shows... to include spare bras for throwing at the stage :rofl-lol: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dgnr said:

ROFL :lol:

Some really liked it when he wore the cheetah print robe, these people are out there :D 

(j/k please don't take offence if you liked Axl wearing the robe)

24 minutes ago, money honey said:

We all need to start planning our outfits for the EU shows... to include spare bras for throwing at the stage :rofl-lol: 

Agree, but, girl, bras are expensive I don't want to waste a bra by throwing it to the stage... Unless I get super duper excited, then, yeah Axl, take my bra and take me :P

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

ROFL :lol:

Some really liked it when he wore the cheetah print robe, these people are out there :D 

(j/k please don't take offence if you liked Axl wearing the robe)

None taken...Really didn't like the robe...It made him look like a mixing between a pimp and a drug dealer :smiley-confused2::lol:

• Like 2

Just now, dgnr said:

Agree, but, girl, bras are expensive I don't want to waste a bra by throwing it to the stage... Unless I get super duper excited, then, yeah Axl, take my bra and take me :P

None taken...Really didn't like the robe...It made him look like a mixing between a pimp and a drug dealer :smiley-confused2::lol:

With a dash of Peter Stringfellow :lol:

Everyone is thinking about what they're gonna wear and I'm here thinking about how much weight I need to shed first, whilst sat on my fat arse reading this forum eating chips :) 

59 minutes ago, dgnr said:

See @Darkenchantress comment below. Or bring an old one that you were going to bin. (Then again do you want Axl seeing your old grey undies?? Dilemma...)

55 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

With a dash of Peter Stringfellow :lol:

Everyone is thinking about what they're gonna wear and I'm here thinking about how much weight I need to shed first, whilst sat on my fat arse reading this forum eating chips :) 

No better goal for weight loss than GNR gig :) That said, you know the boys have matured a lot, now they love us just the way we are. :wub:

49 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You must wear the outfit with which I fell in love with you :wub:

???? Intrigued!!

22 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Primark's bras are about 5 €, just saying :awesomeface:

So great that you got the tickets guys! I got mine for Madrid too thanks to a lovely friend of mine and about the outfit, no doubt, I'm wearing my Izzy shirt, of course! :lol:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coolranchdressing! said:

Do you still have clippings? Interested to trade or donate? ??? I still collect!

I used to have a lot more posters back in the day that was passed on to me from a friend - large magazine posters etc. Sadly they've gone missing over the years but I've started collecting again a bit, old magazines, posters, stuff like that.

How much and what do you have? :)

Edited by Nostalgia^

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

no :max:

You are always so gracious and pleasant :heart:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Lol. Cracking up here. Can't believe we're already at discussion outfits to wear and bras to toss to Axl. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And for the records I'm in on team weight loss too.

Ah, and now we all wanna see the outfit that made @KillYourIdols fall in love with @Andy14:wub:

I lost a lot of weight the previous months to the show and during the show I think I lost like 2 kgs.

Her outfit is amazing and sexy, showing legs and wearing high boots. I knew this was the right woman for me as soon as I saw her :wub:

But she's also stubborn and insecure, like all girls :lol:, so Axl.... you will have to tame this girl!! :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

OH MY GOD someone PLEASE wear this to the show and make sure you are front row!!! Just to troll Axl like he trolled us with the yellow raincoat!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

5cf8d1d1fba2ae2ee9852c0cc7f2b264.jpg

This would be epic, someone has to do it :lol: I would do it but I'm on hair pulling duty :P

Ticketmaster have messed up really bad for the London show. They've been selling the GC package tickets with a hotel included but there isn't one and also they have charged me for VIP tickets, when I have screenshots that isn't what I bought. They won't do anything about it without cancelling my tickets!! ???

Theyre trying to say it's Guns N' Roses' fault. 

London is going to have a very pissed off front row. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This would be epic, someone has to do it :lol: I would do it but I'm on hair pulling duty :P

Ticketmaster have messed up really bad for the London show. They've been selling the GC package tickets with a hotel included but there isn't one and also they have charged me for VIP tickets, when I have screenshots that isn't what I bought. They won't do anything about it without cancelling my tickets!! ???

Theyre trying to say it's Guns N' Roses' fault. 

London is going to have a very pissed off front row. 

Hilarious! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I can't pull it off, the dress and me wouldn't go together. And it would be the real test how much Axl mellowed out, matured and gained a / more sense of humour.

How can it be the band's fault if Ticketmaster is the provide for the sales? Have you tried writing an email to the Ticketmaster offices? Wish you luck.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Hilarious! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I can't pull it off, the dress and me wouldn't go together. And it would be the real test how much Axl mellowed out, matured and gained a / more sense of humour.

How can it be the band's fault if Ticketmaster is the provide for the sales? Have you tried writing an email to the Ticketmaster offices? Wish you luck.

I've been in contact with ticketmaster all day yesterday. They said VIP nation is the provider. VIP nation say they aren't doing the London show, just the others lol it says VIP nation on the e mail. Basically, someone messed up and now they're covering it up. Ticketmaster said they will refund me for my tickets and I can try my luck in general sale, robbing gits!! 

And saw with my own eyes those packages with hotels that people will have bought and there isn't one. 

The only UK show and already it's going way wrong. It gives me an edgy feeling about it.