GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, john lennon said:

I don't think they're as bad as people make them out to be. My guess is people are just upset because they're not getting what they want when they want it, and thus they feel like they've gotta put the blame on someone. I mean, I do find what little I know about their relationship w/ Axl a bit creepy, but whatever floats your boat, right? I don't think they're bad people.

About the ultimatum thing I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Beta herself confirmed it... Gonna see if I can find it for you. 

It's in this article : http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/21/entertainment/la-et-12-20-axl-rose-interview-20111221

"This mistrust is partially the reason why Rose's current management team is more family than business partner. It's headed by Beta Lebeis, a Brazilian woman Rose met when she was his ex-girlfriend Stephanie Seymour's assistant; she began working for him after his tempestuous relationship with Seymour ended in 1993. Lebeis' two adult children, Fernando and Vanessa, round out the management group. Lebeis says that this arrangement is the result of an ultimatum she gave Rose after Guns N' Roses' most recent manager, Katsis, left the fold after less than a month on the job.

"We decided, 'No more managers,'" said Lebeis a few days after the Seattle concert. "Between me and Fernando and my daughter, we're dealing with the management." Lebeis added that she characterizes Rose as "more than a son to me," and that after Katsis' departure, "I told [Rose] if he hires another manager, I quit." One of the Lebeis three is almost always at Rose's side, be it in paparazzi photos or side stage during concerts, near the little makeshift dressing room that Rose frequently races into during guitar solos, or on that rare occasion when he actually sits down with a journalist."

I think it's a really shitty thing to do; it's totally an emotional blackmail thing, and taking advantage of someone who can be quite vulnerable at times - imo.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm just watching the interview and I can't handle the interviewer. What a moron! :facepalm: I love Axl's facial expressions showing what we all think of that guy. :crazy:

I wanted to slap that guy multiple times. So rude and obnoxious and full of himself. Axl by contrast was a real gentleman and very charming. Have to hand it to him, he did very well in that interview.

Also:

- I was annoyed by Sasha making that sky diving comment and therefore steering the conversation in that direction. I want to know what Axl would have said about his personal life bucket list items if that sky diving thing hadn't come up. (I did enjoy the funny Izzy story though).

- Who was the female assistant with the boyfriend that Axl mentioned while talking about Dave's throne? It can't be Vanessa or Beta. Sasha... maybe, but calling her an assistant would also be kinda weird. Just how many fucking assistants does he have? And what does he need all of them for?

- The girl who asked him about writing a book is my hero. For one, because I also really want that book, and also because it made him talk a bit about that first time getting back together with Slash again. I'm really curious about it and want to hear more about it.

- All of Axl's "Hah!"s :lol::heart:

@Lindy100 Thank you for finding and posting that. I was gonna look for it as well, but you saved me the work :P And I agree with your opinion.

I actually used to think pretty positively about TB initially (it all looked sweet and lovely after the tearful RIR moment that Axl and Beta had), but over the years and with the many things I've watched happen, my opinion gradually worsened. These people are objectively bad at what they're doing and they've pulled some really shady shit, so I think it's completely fair to be critical and side-eye them a bit. That doesn't make you a blind hater, it makes you a critically thinking person. And I certainly don't think of myself as a hater either. I even said that my personal experience with Vanessa was very positive quite recently. But I'm not gonna kiss anyone's ass just because they're associated with Axl in some way, like all these insane people on Instagram and Twitter.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I wanted to slap that guy multiple times. So rude and obnoxious and full of himself. Axl by contrast was a real gentleman and very charming. Have to hand it to him, he did very well in that interview.

I've just finished. Had to stop it several times since I really couldn't get over the guy. He's definitelly won the Dumbest Question Award. :max:

Axl was great, I love his interviews, he never sounds stupid. And he looked really great :wub::smiley-confused2:. His face expressions were priceless :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

It's in this article : http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/21/entertainment/la-et-12-20-axl-rose-interview-20111221

"This mistrust is partially the reason why Rose's current management team is more family than business partner. It's headed by Beta Lebeis, a Brazilian woman Rose met when she was his ex-girlfriend Stephanie Seymour's assistant; she began working for him after his tempestuous relationship with Seymour ended in 1993. Lebeis' two adult children, Fernando and Vanessa, round out the management group. Lebeis says that this arrangement is the result of an ultimatum she gave Rose after Guns N' Roses' most recent manager, Katsis, left the fold after less than a month on the job.

"We decided, 'No more managers,'" said Lebeis a few days after the Seattle concert. "Between me and Fernando and my daughter, we're dealing with the management." Lebeis added that she characterizes Rose as "more than a son to me," and that after Katsis' departure, "I told [Rose] if he hires another manager, I quit." One of the Lebeis three is almost always at Rose's side, be it in paparazzi photos or side stage during concerts, near the little makeshift dressing room that Rose frequently races into during guitar solos, or on that rare occasion when he actually sits down with a journalist."

I think it's a really shitty thing to do; it's totally an emotional blackmail thing, and taking advantage of someone who can be quite vulnerable at times - imo.

Thanks for posting that article...I had never read it, but sadly had heard that she had said that and I did believe it. Sad that it is true. You don't blackmail people you love or are your "family" , not cool!

• Like 1

Almost everyone thought it was 'blackmail' but back then when I first read that interview, I understood it as her being fed up by the comings and goings of managers who never seemed to match with Axl's moods and tantrums and align with his visions, and being his 'mom' :rolleyes::blink: she probably wanted him to be happy so she made that ultimatum. That was how I saw it that time years ago. 

Although I won't discount certain ulterior motives that could have come together with her action. God knows.

In terms of TB, I don't know what to think. I don't like some of the actions I've seen, like trying to shoo fans away from Axl, and it's a salient point that before Axl, none of them had any management experience.And that ultimatum toward Axl was crossing a line. But at the same time they've been there for Axl for over 20 years, including all the years when he really wasn't doing much publicly. During the 90s he had one loss after the next - family, friends, bandmates - and they didn't leave him in his time of need. Neither did Del. For all we know, having TB there to support him was what kept him going.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stella said:

In terms of TB, I don't know what to think. I don't like some of the actions I've seen, like trying to shoo fans away from Axl, and it's a salient point that before Axl, none of them had any management experience.And that ultimatum toward Axl was crossing a line. But at the same time they've been there for Axl for over 20 years, including all the years when he really wasn't doing much publicly. During the 90s he had one loss after the next - family, friends, bandmates - and they didn't leave him in his time of need. Neither did Del. For all we know, having TB there to support him was what kept him going.

Agreeing with all your points Stella. 

As much as TB is as unprofessional as ever, on the personal side, in my opinion, I don't think we would even see Axl now, and enjoy this magnificent 2016 Axl Rose, without Beta by his side in all those dark years. We would probably be typing "RIP Axl Rose" when commenting on old GN'R videos on Youtube. 

They are useless managers, and I believe they have no influence over Axl anyway, being yes-people all the way. But they were the family Axl clung to during the time he was emotionally wrecked back then, and to that we have to give them some credit. 

Whatever it is, I still cannot make myself to like Fernando. He comes as an arrogant prick. Just my take on him. 

Beta....aside from the two incidents (ultimatum thing and the rant she had when she came here about the tshirt thing) I've never read anything negative about her from everyone who has met her. Everyone's been saying how nice she is in person. I guess....everyone has their bad days, right? But still...she shouldn't be managing Axl.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

THIS. All this entire board does is over-analyze things, in every damn thread. This thread just has a more female spin going on than the average thread. Christ :facepalm: I could say a lot on this topic, but everything important has already been said, so I'm not going to derail this thread further with unnecessary drama. I'd rather have fun discussing and "over-analyzing" things :rolleyes:

I'm the same way. I'm interested in a wide variety of things and enjoy talking about them to other people and I also enjoy when I can tell the other person I'm talking to is clearly passionate about something. I can talk endlessly with the right people and the right topics lol. So I'm not blaming Axl for that, I understand the urge :P

I had forgotten Baz is a regular victim of Axl's ranting/chattiness as well :lol: I'm usually not the biggest fan of Baz, but I have to admit he is hilarious in this video. I love the way he describes himself listening to Axl. "Mhmmm.... yeah, I know.... yeah, that sucks, Axl...."  I can see that entire scenario so clearly in my head :rofl-lol:

I love you. Marry me. :wub:

lol talk too much......

Baz. Hah. I'm addicted to Baz but I dont like when he comes off as an asshole. This man has made me laugh like no other. Everytime I'm depressed or going down the drain, I just have to put some Baz story on and I'm fixed. :lol:

I became a fan of him because of his friendship with Axl and I follow that one closely. Im a fan of that relationship. All of his Axl stories are fascinating. I expect he will reveal something more in his book (which should be out in the next days, right?)

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think many of us have that much against TB, i certainly think Axl loves them and them not being there would do more harm than good. Nobody can deny that. Whether they should be running GNR is a different matter,that's what a lot of people do not like because they have no clue,  but yeah, whatever. When they push fans away and make stupid comments on social media, well that's fair game to be picked apart isn't it? Seeing as they put that out there in the public domain? 

As for an ultimatum for becoming the manager of GNR, well that is questionable also. 

Nobody says these thing about slash and duff because we basically don't know. Those two seem to be much more in control of what goes on and they don't have minders and hangers on every time they walk down the road.

We can only comment on what these people decide to show us. 

This. Pretty much this ^

We're not talking out of our asses here. We know our shit. We talk based on what we've witnessed, experienced or seen online. Just because someone else is not following something closely it doesn't mean others don't do it or that they read too much into it or whatever.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Also:

- I was annoyed by Sasha making that sky diving comment and therefore steering the conversation in that direction. I want to know what Axl would have said about his personal life bucket list items if that sky diving thing hadn't come up. (I did enjoy the funny Izzy story though).

- Who was the female assistant with the boyfriend that Axl mentioned while talking about Dave's throne? It can't be Vanessa or Beta. Sasha... maybe, but calling her an assistant would also be kinda weird. Just how many fucking assistants does he have? And what does he need all of them for?

- The girl who asked him about writing a book is my hero. For one, because I also really want that book, and also because it made him talk a bit about that first time getting back together with Slash again. I'm really curious about it and want to hear more about it.

- All of Axl's "Hah!"s :lol::heart:

That guy is a fucking jerk. Old Axl would have slapped him in the face :bitchfight: LOL but I love how Axl handled everything so cool, with his wonderful cool funny faces! I couldn't stop laughing at him rolling eyes sometimes... This shit has made me love him EVEN MORE. Is that possible? I never thought it'd be possible that I can love this guy more and more everyday and it just happened! :dance:

I want to watch this over and over, I need animated gifs of his funny faces, omg! I need to download this interview and keep it safe forever! I want to bite his white little arms!!! they look soooo smooth and youthful :drool:

Hey, Lumikki! I don't know what the F but I didn't hear Sasha at all!!! :wow: Was I so mesmerized by Axl that I never heard the comment she made, I also never heard that question or the Izzy stuff. Can you point me to it? What minute does it happen? Because I swear I've watched this two times already and I never heard her or seen her. I feel blessed by it but I want to HATE so, yeah, fill me in :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

As much as TB is as unprofessional as ever, on the personal side, in my opinion, I don't think we would even see Axl now, and enjoy this magnificent 2016 Axl Rose, without Beta by his side in all those dark years. We would probably be typing "RIP Axl Rose" when commenting on old GN'R videos on Youtube. 

They are useless managers, and I believe they have no influence over Axl anyway, being yes-people all the way. But they were the family Axl clung to during the time he was emotionally wrecked back then, and to that we have to give them some credit. 

Whatever it is, I still cannot make myself to like Fernando. He comes as an arrogant prick. Just my take on him. 

Beta....aside from the two incidents (ultimatum thing and the rant she had when she came here about the tshirt thing) I've never read anything negative about her from everyone who has met her. Everyone's been saying how nice she is in person. I guess....everyone has their bad days, right? But still...she shouldn't be managing Axl.

What did she say in the rant?

I think we dislike this group not only because we see them being rude to fans and people in general but because under their management nothing significantly good for GN'R happened.

Axl release only one album in 20 years, kept touring it endlessly and it feels like the reunion thing took too long to happen.

It is the fans perception that TB never pushed Axl to the limits of his career. Up until 2014 he was getting fatter and fatter, he was losing his voice, being VERY unprofessional, still going onstage 3 hours late.

I don't know what happened now that he changed so much and went back to being the Axl Rose fans loves, kicking ass onstage, singing wonderfully and reuniting with the old members. I have no clue who we should thank this for. Doesnt look like its TB or else this would have happened before? Perhaps its Axl himself, some kind of therapy and medication combined? Slash, Duff back in the picture?

We can be fair too and try to see it objectively, without entering the personal area, what are TB achievements with GN'R or Axl Rose? That's how we should judge their jobs and STILL the results are very poor, so :shrugs:

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think we dislike this group not only because we see them being rude to fans and people in general but because under their management nothing significantly good for GN'R happened.

Axl release only one album in 20 years, kept touring it endlessly and it feels like the reunion thing took too long to happen.

It is the fans perception that TB never pushed Axl to the limits of his career. Up until 2014 he was getting fatter and fatter, he was losing his voice, being VERY unprofessional, still going onstage 3 hours late.

I don't know what happened now that he changed so much and went back to being the Axl Rose fans loves, kicking ass onstage, singing wonderfully and reuniting with the old members. I have no clue who we should thank this for. Doesnt look like its TB or else this would have happened before? Perhaps its Axl himself, some kind of therapy and medication combined? Slash, Duff back in the picture?

We can be fair too and try to see it objectively, without entering the personal area, what are TB achievements with GN'R or Axl Rose? That's how we should judge their jobs and STILL the results are very poor, so :shrugs:

To be fair TB didn't manage Axl until I think 2008 or so, after Merck left. And after that CD did come out, the Vegas DVD came out, and he did those two residencies where he did get his ass onstage on time. And before then they seem to have been trying - there was a story about one of the UK shows where Axl was hit with something and went offstage, and apparently Beta was the one who read him the riot act and got him back out there.

What happened before then? If they were with Axl in the roles of friends/surrogate family/personal assistants, perhaps it wasn't their job to push Axl professionally. And perhaps there was a lot of other shit going on with Axl over those years that needed precedence over making music for him - his health, dealing with his emotional and mental issues, coping with the deaths of numerous friends and loved ones, etc. We've seen evidence that things were up, like the photos where he had no eyebrows and he looked frail. Maybe giving Axl the family support to keep him going and being with him until he was able to put himself back together was the biggest accomplishment, and they did that. Things like depression don't have a timeline.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, stella said:

To be fair TB didn't manage Axl until I think 2008 or so, after Merck left. And after that CD did come out, the Vegas DVD came out, and he did those two residencies where he did get his ass onstage on time. And before then they seem to have been trying - there was a story about one of the UK shows where Axl was hit with something and went offstage, and apparently Beta was the one who read him the riot act and got him back out there.

What happened before then? If they were with Axl in the roles of friends/surrogate family/personal assistants, perhaps it wasn't their job to push Axl professionally. And perhaps there was a lot of other shit going on with Axl over those years that needed precedence over making music for him - his health, dealing with his emotional and mental issues, coping with the deaths of numerous friends and loved ones, etc. We've seen evidence that things were up, like the photos where he had no eyebrows and he looked frail. Maybe giving Axl the family support to keep him going and being with him until he was able to put himself back together was the biggest accomplishment, and they did that. Things like depression don't have a timeline.

CD came out but its promotion was terrible. It was toured for like 10 years and people would still not accept it.

Vegas DVD is a fiasco that should have never seen the light of day. Axl singing so bad, it should be shelved.

The residencies were not seen as a place where GN'R should have been playing. Most people laughed at it, like GN'R had lowered their value by playing in such place.

Forgot to mention the RIR 2011 disaster and The Bridge School show disaster.

From 1993 until 2002, I can give Axl the benefit of the doubt and understand that he was going through a lot of bad stuff, losing his friends, family, lovers, bandmates. Involved in lots of lawsuits and trying to figure out how to rebuild his band.

In 2006 he came back looking amazing, healthy, in shape, wonderful voice, back in the limelight. Then he disappeared until a year after the release of CD. He was looking chubbier, not sounding good and not knowing what to do, where to start with the CD stuff. From that time on, with a few exceptions, he didn't look or sound good. TB had already taken over. But everything looked the same. Nothing had changed. People were already giving up until we found out about the reunion and the AXL/DC thing.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

I love you. Marry me. :wub:

lol talk too much......

Baz. Hah. I'm addicted to Baz but I dont like when he comes off as an asshole. This man has made me laugh like no other. Everytime I'm depressed or going down the drain, I just have to put some Baz story on and I'm fixed. :lol:

I became a fan of him because of his friendship with Axl and I follow that one closely. Im a fan of that relationship. All of his Axl stories are fascinating. I expect he will reveal something more in his book (which should be out in the next days, right??

Hah, that's my first online marriage proposal :P:heart: (And well, I've always wanted to see Argentina anyway, so... :lol:)

Talk too much should be a new song on the new album. And yes, Baz can be pretty hilarious when he's not being an idiot, he makes me laugh a lot too. I actually like a lot of Skid Row's old songs, that's how I first became aware of him (and he was absolutely gorgeous back then!)

Hey, Lumikki! I don't know what the F but I didn't hear Sasha at all!!! :wow: Was I so mesmerized by Axl that I never heard the comment she made, I also never heard that question or the Izzy stuff. Can you point me to it? What minute does it happen? Because I swear I've watched this two times already and I never heard her or seen her. I feel blessed by it but I want to HATE so, yeah, fill me in :P

The question about his bucket list gets asked around 42:10. Axl answers from a musical perspective (wanting to do sound tracks and releasing more music with GnR), but then at 43:07 the girl who asked the question says "But also in your personal life, not necessarily musically, is there something...?" Axl starts to think about it, but then someone else (I assume that someone else is Sasha because the girl who was there said so when she posted here in this thread) says something. I can't quite make out what exactly, but the host hears her and then talks over Axl (who was trying to say something) and asks him if he ever jumped a parachute.

Axl then says no, because "As Izzy said, why would I jump out of a prefectly good plane? I tried to get him to in a video, but he was like 'Not gonna happen!'"

Wonder which video was supossed to have Izzy jumping out of a plane, lol.

---

I just checked Beta's profile and there are no posts there anymore. Did they get deleted or did she get a new account or something?

Anyway, apart from here, Beta was also the one who answered a fan's question on Instagram or somewhere with the famous "Complaints, complaints, complaints" line. That's how it became a forum joke here. She also bitched about people ruining everything somewhere and that in the future we weren't gonna get anything at all anymore or something. Really professional to insult your fans, yo.

As for what happened, I'd like to think Duff played a role in this, but we can only speculate. Hopefully we'll find out more about this someday.

10 hours ago, stella said:

We've seen evidence that things were up, like the photos where he had no eyebrows and he looked frail. Maybe giving Axl the family support to keep him going and being with him until he was able to put himself back together was the biggest accomplishment, and they did that. Things like depression don't have a timeline.

Not saying that he might not have had some health problems (it's a real possibilty), but he still has no eyebrows. I mean he has, but I think he dyes them nowadays, and that's why they look so fake and way too orange compared to when he was younger. I think over the years his eye brows, lashes etc just became really light, turning virtually invisible (I've seen that happen with a lot of ginger people and many are even born that way already).

Edited by Lumikki

56 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Not saying that he might not have had some health problems (it's a real possibilty), but he still has no eyebrows. I mean he has, but I think he dyes them nowadays, and that's why they look so fake and way too orange compared to when he was younger. I think over the years his eye brows, lashes etc just became really light, turning virtually invisible (I've seen that happen with a lot of ginger people and many are even born that way already).

That's true, and redheads and towhead blondes definitely do have almost invisible eyebrows sometimes, but I'm thinking of that one interview where his skin was waxy and he didn't have eyelashes, either. As we discussed in the other thread, that seemed like a huge red flag to me.

11 hours ago, Lindy100 said:

Thanks. Couldn't find it for some reason.

And yeah, of course it's a shit thing to do. That's usually the case when it comes to blackmailing. 

4 minutes ago, stella said:

That's true, and redheads and towhead blondes definitely do have almost invisible eyebrows sometimes, but I'm thinking of that one interview where his skin was waxy and he didn't have eyelashes, either. As we discussed in the other thread, that seemed like a huge red flag to me.

I think that's the weirdest he's ever looked, unrecognisable to me. His hair actually looks like a wig also, it really does. It's a real mystery what happened to him there, but I don't think you can put it down to surgery, all those things together must be something else. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

I want to watch this over and over, I need animated gifs of his funny faces, omg! I need to download this interview and keep it safe forever! I want to bite his white little arms!!! they look soooo smooth and youthful :drool:

Hahaha, I love your posts :rofl-lol:.

axl2.jpg

axl3.jpg

I agree, this entire interview was a gold mine for gifs. This is already one of the best reaction gifs ever:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ef3959fd8baca2175296e.gif~original

These are useful as well (I love Axl's disgruntled expressions and eye rolls lol):

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o1_500.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o2_500.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o3_500.gif~original

Bonus adorable baby Axl:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_n7lcpc16B51siwk80o1_250.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mo4kk1wqmp1rkkdido1_500.gif~original

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I agree, this entire interview was a gold mine for gifs. This is already one of the best reaction gifs ever:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ef3959fd8baca2175296e.gif~original

These are useful as well (I love Axl's disgruntled expressions and eye rolls lol):

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o1_500.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o2_500.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mrifaoL1Zu1roa7c8o3_500.gif~original

Bonus adorable baby Axl:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_n7lcpc16B51siwk80o1_250.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/tumblr_mo4kk1wqmp1rkkdido1_500.gif~original

I watched that trial videos dozens of times.....:wub: and we saw similar reaction like that first gif when inerviewer interupted Axl when he started telling the "Ayatollah" story :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

I watched that trial videos dozens of times.....:wub: and we saw similar reaction like that first gif when inerviewer interupted Axl when he started telling the "Ayatollah" story :lol:

It's so cute :wub:

v2v1rX.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Hah, that's my first online marriage proposal :P:heart: (And well, I've always wanted to see Argentina anyway, so... :lol:)

Talk too much should be a new song on the new album. And yes, Baz can be pretty hilarious when he's not being an idiot, he makes me laugh a lot too. I actually like a lot of Skid Row's old songs, that's how I first became aware of him (and he was absolutely gorgeous back then!)

The question about his bucket list gets asked around 42:10. Axl answers from a musical perspective (wanting to do sound tracks and releasing more music with GnR), but then at 43:07 the girl who asked the question says "But also in your personal life, not necessarily musically, is there something...?" Axl starts to think about it, but then someone else (I assume that someone else is Sasha because the girl who was there said so when she posted here in this thread) says something. I can't quite make out what exactly, but the host hears her and then talks over Axl (who was trying to say something) and asks him if he ever jumped a parachute.

Axl then says no, because "As Izzy said, why would I jump out of a prefectly good plane? I tried to get him to in a video, but he was like 'Not gonna happen!'"

Wonder which video was supossed to have Izzy jumping out of a plane, lol.

Haha, I knew I could be an awesome Prince Charming for the ladies :heart:

Yeah, come to Argentina! We have legal gay marriage here! :rofl-lol:

About Sebastian, I did knew him from Skid Row back in the day too but I wasnt that much into his music at the time. When he started touring with Axl and released his solo albums then yes, I bought all of his songs and read every interview of him, lol. I'm a fan now too. Also, I was sickly obsessed with the tv show "Gilmore Girls" so when I saw Baz joining the show I was like :wow: omgomgomgomg and had hopes Axl would be in the show too, but nope, hahahaa :P

BTW, I heard someone in the conference mentioned Baz to Axl and I can't understand what is Axl's response... did he say "we were friends?". I hate being so deaf and dumb  :(

Ok, I will have to check that part again because I never noticed or heard any Sasha, thanks Satan, hell's bells, but the official audio is not the best you could hope for so :max:

Izzy jumping from a plane? lol I dont know... maybe it was for the Dont Cry video? All of them have tragic things happening to them..

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Hahaha, I love your posts :rofl-lol:.

axl2.jpg

hahahaa :lol:

I'm always overwhelmed by everything. My mind thinks too fast and I can't catch up with it when I want to reply here. It's always a mental vomit :rofl-lol:

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Bonus adorable baby Axl:

:rofl-lol:

I looooooooooooove those faces. And the best is he has not lost this typical trait of him. I'm so happy about it. 54 years old Axl is still the same goof guy he always was, rolling eyes and being irreverent to people.

Now he's even funnier, laughs all the time and his faces now have a whole new dimension. During the trial, he looked like a jerk doing that, but on the China Exchange interview it was the best.

I hope more gifs come out of it, there are like 4-5 instances that are gold!

I tried to make them but all gif maker websites say video is too long to do that so :(

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I tried to make them but all gif maker websites say video is too long to do that so :(

just type gif before youtube...www.gifyoutube...and you can create gif then

• Like 1