GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Damn! :rofl-lol:

If it is the real Slash I really want to know wht He will say after read the thread :rofl-lol:

I just checked my posts and it was way back in December so if that's really him he's been lurking a long time! :rofl-lol:

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

What's really funny is the first time I noticed the iiii]; )' account was in the 'Favorite Axl Rants' thread. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

:rofl-lol:

So He loves Axl rants too

I didnt surorise if He lurks Axl thread but I kinda surprise tht He read Izzy thread too

*If it was Slash of course

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Izzy/Axl threads?? We had Izzy/Axl threads? What did I miss?

I meant I've seen that account in the Wacky Izzy thread and a couple threads that were made about Axl in the main section. Specifically the rant one. :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I meant I've seen that account in the Wacky Izzy thread and a couple threads that were made about Axl in the main section. Specifically the rant one. :P

Ah gotcha. I'm still laughing about Slash reading the Axl rants thread?

Hey Slash, what's your favorite Axl rant? :P

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Im lurking His profile, if He like or tweet something after the show's done , then maybe He really is Slash :shrugs:

Going all CSI for a second... :ph34r: Does anybody know what time he was on stage? That post was made around 6:00PM their time (I think?) so if he was on stage that will be the easiest way to prove it's not him.

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I have kinda been watching him for a while and noticed that when he is on here it has always been around a time that Slash has been tweeting

Makes you wonder what other members/crew have accounts here. I've always suspected that the 000000000000000000000000 account is Izzy but so far it just lurks in the Wacky thread. :ph34r::lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

104f8db2515eb5eeec7144b03bd2354f.jpg

P1010587_zps9gaenrzj.jpg

Only HIs fingers but :drool:

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I have seen it numerous times...like ten or more...

Now this makes Me want to ask HIm after the show

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Makes you wonder what other members/crew have accounts here. I've always suspected that the 000000000000000000000000 account is Izzy but so far it just lurks in the Wacky thread. :ph34r::lol:

:smiley-confused2: