GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

16 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am more inclined to think this one is Slash. If Axl is here, its most likely under a different name no one would suspect...:ph34r:

I keep trying to figure out what made him suddenly post something yesterday before the show. Something caused the sudden reaction :shrugs:

He's still passionate about his music and he wanted us to watch. 

By The Sword is such a great song, bet he misses playing it.

16 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:drool::drool::drool:

Why do the Instagram morons continue to #williambrucebailey etc

They don't know Axl hates the name William? And he purposely got rid of Bailey :facepalm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They don't know Axl hates the name William? And he purposely got rid of Bailey :facepalm:

They just want attention I guess:shrugs:

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I was wondering the same thing about his name. Goes to show how much they know about Axl

6 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

What a crazy day in here...I just looked and there are seven guest lurkers in here right now :wacko:

Wonder if one of them is the art thief.... that really sucks :max:

The thief probably took the gif from the show thread. Someone, who apparently doesn't read this thread, found it on the AC/DC forum and posted it.

• Like 1

What an exciting day here and on the Izzy thread today. OMG

And I'm out of likes.

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I'm gonna laugh so much if Slash turns out to be Andrei or Del James. :rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, Padme said:

What if it is Axl with a new account using Slash hat as username just to fool us?  :ph34r: :smiley-confused2:

Haha - or just some shy readers who doesn't get what's going on here at all and that the whole craziness is about them. I have no idea whether it is really slash or not or whether 000000 dude is Izzy. By all those things we wrote here, I don't know what to wish for.

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Yep.  It was a classic . If I were Axl I'd work to have that off the internet, it's far worse than the fat memes. 

That letter is quite something, yeah. Goes along with our notion from today, the way Axl sees and treads women. Being angry about someone on the internet is one thing, but all those insults....

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I really dont like to see someone make a full video of Someone's work N' its without the Artist permission. Not very creative:anger:

That is sooooo - gna! Hate it, but @Andy14 we could all comment under the vid, that it's you or from a user on this board. Hate it, when creativity gets stolen by lazy folks.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Stop tagging that person.... If it's the real Slash, all this madness will scare him away and if it's not, then :facepalm: at you.

Yes please. We cannot scare them away. Our sense of humour must be so not understandable to them. 

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

:hahafyou:

igzLKx.gif

LOOOOVEEEE :wub:

So someone came in here and stole @Andy14's gif?? Not cool. But on the other hand Andy, what if it is someone on the GnR team? I know you want your privacy with these, but playing devil's advocate here, they are so good, they deserve to be seen!! And they are not disrespectful or anything, so none of the guys would get offended, I think they would love them.. I think you should upload them all and tweet them to everybody in the GnR Universe, thus claiming your creative genius.. :ph34r:

On the second Sydney show thread, comments bashing Axl's performance on Whole Lotta Rosie and saying that he's done with AC/DC because of that, followed by theories that Axl hates Australia.

Meanwhile, on the AC/DC forum...

After that fucking embarrassment I don't think Angus will be invited back. Could see Slash cringing like hell. How on earth can you fuck that up so badly after playing it for 40 years. Kiss goodbye to any potential Ang/Axl collaboration - no one would sign them.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

After reading all this, I watched the video of Rosie (I missed it live) expecting a complete disaster. It wasn't so bad :shrugs:. Axl has sung it like this on some AC/DC shows. As for Angus, the guy just made a mistake.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

On the second Sydney show thread, comments bashing Axl's performance on Whole Lotta Rosie and saying that he's done with AC/DC because of that, followed by theories that Axl hates Australia.

Meanwhile, on the AC/DC forum...

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

After reading all this, I watched the video of Rosie (I missed it live) expecting a complete disaster. It wasn't so bad :shrugs:. Axl has sung it like this on some AC/DC shows. As for Angus, the guy just made a mistake.

They love to hate everything over there in the main section :wacko:

8 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

They love to hate everything over there in the main section :wacko:

Hate is good for your body and soul, apparently...

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ma'am, tell me how did you make Axl Rose smile? Did you buy him tacos? Did you show him cat videos?

• Like 1