GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

21 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Hey, I just read that Megadeth won grammy and they put Master of Puppets in the background as they walked to the stage for the trophy.

Hahahahaha...:facepalm: proof that grammy knows nothing about rock.

What an irony

And they didn't mention Nick Menza among the people who past away last year :max:

9 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Someone confirm this to me is this real or not??:wow:

Ahhhhh, my eyes!! :scared: :shocked: :vomit: :suspicious:

• Like 2

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

And they didn't mention Nick Menza among the people who past away last year :max:

nor Christina Grimmie. I know she wasn't that famous but at least just mention her name, she was also involved in music. I literally watched her grew up from teenager to young woman through her videos on youtube. I was so devastated when I heard that she died, shot, point blank. So unfair :( 

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Why, I thought you'd be blessed today with such sight :D 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Dude, get used to it :lol: The amount of "interesting" Slaxl manips and artworks I've seen here... 

First time I've seen one of these with Izzy and Axl though lol

EDIT: No wait, there was that black and white one of Izzy and Axl kissing :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Probably just some shy lurker, but I have noticed them online lately

I should confess to you, girls. I visited this site, particularly this thread, anonymously without log in for a month or so before decided to create an account, because I can't stand 25 threads limit, and not typing anything here until at least a couple weeks after :P 

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Dude, get used to it :lol: The amount of "interesting" Slaxl manips and artworks I've seen here... 

First time I've seen one of these with Izzy and Axl though lol

Welll, theres another one that looks sweet, not very vulgar

Image result for Izzy axl kiss

but why We post the photomanip when We have the real one :takethat::takethat::takethat:

Image result for Izzy axl kiss

Just a little bit closer.......

• Like 2

Two (handsome) men being affectionate with each other is cute not cringeworthy at all.   I don't get all this puking here? Unless it is because of your photoshop aesthetics standard. That I get. The first foto is really badly done. :)

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Two handsome men being affectionate with each other is cute, not cringeworthy at all.   I don't get all this puking here? Unless it is because of your photoshop aesthetics standard. That I get. The first foto is really badly done. :)

Agreed I'm not disturbed by that view

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Two (handsome) men being affectionate with each other is cute not cringeworthy at all.   I don't get all this puking here? Unless it is because of your photoshop aesthetics standard. That I get. The first foto is really badly done. :)

It is just when you first look at the first one posted, it looks like tongue might be involved...:P

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Because 1. It's fake; and 2. It's disrespecful. We know that kind of affection only happens between Axl & Slash. #TeamSlaxl

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Any idea where we can get a year's supply of that stuff?? :rofl-lol:

I seem to be finding a lot of things lately where that would come in handy to keep on hand :P

I'll send you some. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah I agree actually. I liked @BorderlineCrazys post because he's new here and his shocked reaction was funny, but yeah, people saying "I'm gonna puke" is kinda offensive.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1