GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

19 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Image result for Axl ROse nipple ring

:drool::drool:

If He shave tht beard :max:

HIs piercing shaped heart :lol:

My favourite Axl pic - I have no idea why? :P

This was my profile pic for ages, and a very kind poster made me a fancy name signature incorporating this pic. I ended up losing it in an upgrade I think. I really should see if I can re upload it.

• Like 1

Re the poster with the By Sword information. I would say they had legit info based on their location. No idea if they have legitimate connections to Slash or the band - perhaps they got lucky and heard a soundcheck or a rumour from a friend of a friend?

They are welcome to PM me or another mod if they wish to confirm privately how they came by the information.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Re the poster with the By Sword information. I would say they had legit info based on their location. No idea if they have legitimate connections to Slash or the band - perhaps they got lucky and heard a soundcheck or a rumour from a friend of a friend?

They are welcome to PM me or another mod if they wish to confirm privately how they came by the information.

It could be someone from Slash's crew? maybe Slash himself? lol or just some person who knows stuff. 

Check the location if you can when the band is in Thailand or Singapore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

So @BlueJean Baby tweets Del and Susan about the birthday threads, bringing attention to the forum, and a few days later someone with obvious inside information visits the forum.  I don't think it's Del or Susan, just that the timing is interesting. :shrugs:

No the account join here last year when April show

49 minutes ago, Słash said:

It could be someone from Slash's crew? maybe Slash himself? lol or just some person who knows stuff. 

Check the location if you can when the band is in Thailand or Singapore. 

Long time no see, where you've been? See what happens when you disappear? Now you have an impersonator. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Long time no see, where you've been? See what happens when you disappear? Now you have an impersonator. 

Ive been pretty sick after my trip from Japan, I ate a lot of ice creams and it was freezing there, so well I got sick, thanks for asking! 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

To be fair I just listened to WLR and Axl does sound pretty bad on it. 

Yeah, I thought the same. He sang it on a higher note, it seems and it was a slower tempo than the Axl/DC gigs. At some point he gets lost too but that's because Angus makes a little mistake and everybody gets lost for some second.

WLR has worn out in the set list. I don't know why they chose that shit to have Angus as a guest.... Maybe because the band didn't rehearse another song?

Pretty lazy. All of them.

-------

And I must say that having to read the complains about the complainers it's also a fucking DRAG and I thought those kind of comments were exclusive of the show threads but now they have transferred here and it sucks twice.

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

So @BlueJean Baby tweets Del and Susan about the birthday threads, bringing attention to the forum, and a few days later someone with obvious inside information visits the forum.  I don't think it's Del or Susan, just that the timing is interesting. :shrugs:

:lol:

I don't know for how long you've known this place but this forum has been around for more than a decade and it is very popular. Beta, Fernando and the GNR members have been here before and have accounts here. None of them discovered this place yesterday.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:lol:

I don't know for how long you've known this place but this forum has been around for more than a decade and it is very popular. Beta, Fernando and the GNR members have been here before and have accounts here. None of them discovered this place yesterday.

We know They love this place, N' Maybe They love to read this thread ;)

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

No this person has been coming here everyday for quite a while. I always thought it was just someone using the tophat symbol Slash uses. Once again last night's visit coincided with Slash's last tweet about the same time. And because of the info posted about the song, it is looking more like this person is somehow connected to him. ;)

8 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Why do I feel like it's Axl not Slash. Slash isn't really into reading things like this, or is he.:jerkoff: I remember Dizzy saying they have a couple days rest so it's very possible he's here. How did you know he was here again?

Old habits die hard, was an admin for about five years on another forum and would always see who was online on the homepage so I still find myself doing that when I come on here. ;)

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Come on, girls, be honest with yourselves, it's pretty obvious Axl hates Australia!

:awesomeface:

Hope you are being sarcastic.... Here let me slap some sense into you, if not :bitchfight:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

We know They love this place, N' Maybe They love to read this thread ;)

Not sure they love this place :lol: but they DO know it exists and there's plenty of evidence about that throughout the years.

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:wub:

I wish the hat had not come back along with the gut :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wonder why People in concert thread think Axl hates Australia?

Hmm, maybe they're doing drugs? :unsure:

31 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Hope you are being sarcastic.... Here let me slap some sense into you, if not :bitchfight:

Haha absolutely. He plays in an australian band that he loves and I think Australia is (after US) the country that's getting the biggest amount of dates on this tour. Also, one of my favorite GNR shows ever was in Australia. 

20 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Because Aussie guys make him look like a giant :laugh:

Výsledek obrázku pro axl rose angus young16230760_1435935729774736_27307418818340

Hahaha Angry is unbelievable! Wonder why he wasn't part of the Lord Of The Rings cast. They wouldn't have needed any special effects for him to be a Hobbit :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha absolutely. He plays in an australian band that he loves and I think Australia is (after US) the country that's getting the biggest amount of dates on this tour. Also, one of my favorite GNR shows ever was in Australia. 

Hahaha Angry is unbelievable! Wonder why he wasn't part of the Lord Of The Rings cast. They wouldn't have needed any special effects for him to be a Hobbit :lol:

Damn just woke up and I am out of likes already :P

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

I just started watching the livestreams when Angry was preforming with Axl. I had no idea who he was at first and thought it was some little kid. Like a make a wish thing or something. :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Damn just woke up and I am out of likes already :P

Haha you have OutOfLikes disease!

22 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I just started watching the livestreams when Angry was preforming with Axl. I had no idea who he was at first and thought it was some little kid. Like a make a wish thing or something. :rofl-lol:

LOL

Axl with Angry

16230760_1435935729774736_27307418818340

Slash with Angry

C4VVMa5VYAAcV37.jpg

(With all due respect to the kid. I wish him well :heart:)

• Like 1