GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Thank you for your support. Right now I'm home but always training for the unexpected. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

My advice before going some place else. Learn about the culture of whatever place may go. It's gonna help to carry out your duty. And try to make some friends with civilians if you happen to be around them

:heart:

Wow, so many killer pics there, @Lumikki! It's weird to see the Slaxl ones where Slash is on the floor as they're reversed, can't even imagine lefty Slash.

I think Slizzy is a great name btw :P

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

My advice before going some place else. Learn about the culture of whatever place may go. It's gonna help to carry out your duty. And try to make some friends with civilians if you happen to be around them

Or just find people from the forum :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

You're spot on...we get OPSEC briefings frequently that say the same.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Are you from here too?? :lol::lol::lol:

Nah....I was born and raised in Illinois....it's part of the reason I relate to Axl so much...Midwestern roots and all that.;)

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

In some places people see uniforms and they just freak out. Even if not a single bullet gets fired

This is very true...

4 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Nah....I was born and raised in Illinois....it's part of the reason I relate to Axl so much...Midwestern roots and all that.;)

This is very true...

I was actually born in Macon, but moved here when I was five. Grew up here and left in 1989, lived in VA, Missouri, California and Arizona until I moved back to Atlanta last year. Seems like I am the only southern girl here :P

• Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 9:51 PM, Fansince88 said:

I'm sure you've seen this before, but I kind of like the way this chick just fucking  goes for it.  She bought all his albums, concert tickets, etc etc and so for so those nine seconds he's her bitch.  I think she actually sniffs his neck.. :headbang:

I cringed for Axl at this... I mean the fan is obviously in seventh heaven... but nuzzling his neck?! Poor Axl. He takes it all with such good grace.

On 2/9/2017 at 10:04 PM, Tori72 said:

Right on, girl! Love it! :lol: :P

Ugh, sorry, can't even really look at it. Cringeworthy. Poor Axl, can't believe how nice and patient he is to her. He doesn't look as he'd like it at all.

Yup.

On 2/10/2017 at 7:32 PM, Frey said:

Yes, what the hell. All the ACDC talk here is freaking me out. I've been sick of this ACDC shit for a long time and I just want it to finally go away. Fuck crazy collaborations or replacements or whatever the fuck else. No thanks. :confused:

Yeah me too. Axl/DC was fine while it lasted and I believe it gave the NITL tour great exposure and positive publicity (Axl being helpful). But fuck it, we only just got our band back. Axl is ours. Ours goddammit!!

On 2/10/2017 at 9:17 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, on stage, night, concert, hat and indoor

Axl lookin all kinds of sexy last night! :drool:

There is the old sexy swing back in the hips and finger clicking to boot a la the Patience video! This shot makes me very happy.

On 2/10/2017 at 10:17 PM, Ubukitty said:

Just my opinion but I think after this tour Axl will relax a little and maybe do some recording with GnR and then go tour with Grandpa Angus and then tour a new GnR album. Just keep this thing moving while he still can.

Not keen on "go tour with Granpa Angus" but everything else, yes, this is my hope too.

On 2/11/2017 at 1:25 PM, Fansince88 said:

I think we need some 2017 shirtless Axl pics, you know, just so we can see what's going on with his chest hair.  :P

Yes. Evidence-based analysis. Good application of the scientific method. Nothing more.:rofl-lol:

On 2/11/2017 at 1:40 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Image result for Axl ROse nipple ring

:drool::drool:

If He shave tht beard :max:

HIs piercing shaped heart :lol:

I don't think I've ever seen a pic as sexy as this. It is incredible. Not just the body - the facial expression. I don't have words :drool:

On 2/11/2017 at 1:43 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Damn too early in the morning to deal with that...just about spewed my coffee everywhere...:drool:

Right?

On 2/11/2017 at 11:29 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses

And showing teeth here??!! Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous lol!!!!

Smiling, showing teeth, wearing a t shirt with a female singer on it?! What's come over our boy??

On 2/11/2017 at 11:36 PM, Fansince88 said:

I love 2016-2017 Axl. 

Me too!

52 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Speaking of love, I'm going to steer the ship away from the Izzaxl sea for the moment, to bring you some good old Slaxl...

(All thanks to sunrise9memories on Tumblr again and in all high quality... because I love having huge high quality pictures :drool:)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1401b3c313676a9b75ee2a0a9831713d/tumblr_ol6bqodiUD1uw2kreo2_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/40a60e7b9ac3fb57a475fd771d03e931/tumblr_ol6bqodiUD1uw2kreo1_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e7b0c2fc2b69350bbc47792ad4d4d2c8/tumblr_ol9pcf1MBG1uw2kreo1_r1_1280.jpg

And Sluff:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/09b624dd0161b3b5989c2591e8a56a25/tumblr_ol4eabILQj1uw2kreo1_1280.jpg

And some... Daxl? Duffaxl?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d3dd6abd5b8d2839e23c587738d6f80f/tumblr_ol4dh1cpho1uw2kreo3_400.jpg  https://68.media.tumblr.com/9b7ec86dd547567e92c9ed09649a2bd5/tumblr_ol4dh1cpho1uw2kreo1_400.jpg

Other stuff :wub:

tumblr_ol7zvpN01c1uw2kreo2_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9fe3527c3659f0b85f91a3359b3c7a60/tumblr_ol2l77iV1H1uw2kreo6_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/dcb79146854bd846b0ab50608a4091fa/tumblr_ol2l77iV1H1uw2kreo4_1280.jpg

Slash and Izzy both look very... intense and and sensual or something there :lol:

What is this ship called anyway? Slazzy? Slizzy?

Totally. Well put. Slash pics with eyes visible (and open lol) are always so different to the shades/closed eyes ones. Show a different side of Slash. And the way Izzy is angling his wrist coyly!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I was actually born in Macon, but moved here when I was five. Grew up here and left in 1989, lived in VA, Missouri, California and Arizona until I moved back to Atlanta last year. Seems like I am the only southern girl here :P

I lived in VA from 2005-12  and in OH for a couple of years in the mid 90's

13 minutes ago, money honey said:

I cringed for Axl at this... I mean the fan is obviously in seventh heaven... but nuzzling his neck?! Poor Axl. He takes it all with such good grace.

Yup.

Yeah me too. Axl/DC was fine while it lasted and I believe it gave the NITL tour great exposure and positive publicity (Axl being helpful). But fuck it, we only just got our band back. Axl is ours. Ours goddammit!!

There is the old sexy swing back in the hips and finger clicking to boot a la the Patience video! This shot makes me very happy.

Not keen on "go tour with Granpa Angus" but everything else, yes, this is my hope too.

Yes. Evidence-based analysis. Good application of the scientific method. Nothing more.:rofl-lol:

I don't think I've ever seen a pic as sexy as this. It is incredible. Not just the body - the facial expression. I don't have words :drool:

Right?

Smiling, showing teeth, wearing a t shirt with a female singer on it?! What's come over our boy??

Me too!

Totally. Well put. Slash pics with eyes visible (and open lol) are always so different to the shades/closed eyes ones. Show a different side of Slash. And the way Izzy is angling his wrist coyly!

Indeed....and I just want a chance to pick out Slash's fro one good time LOL

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Gonna catch up on the thread now, I wanted to comment on the stuff @Frey, @killuridols, @Blackstar etc were discussing and never got around to it.

Go ahead, bring back the spirit of the thread that's been lost for so long. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

*comes here* :ph34r:

*reads the last two pages* :shock:

*leaves the thread* :smiley-confused2:

*hides under the table and can't stop shaking* :nervous:

more like "the last 100 pages" :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hejanne said:

Back then I scanned a lot of pics from my old magazines, and shares them in the threads. Sometimes I recognizes some of my old scans, even in this thread :lol:
Since I still have the pics on my computer, I decided to upload some of them again. Here's the pics of Slaxl, you may know some of them already ;)

axl%20og%20slash4_zpsfpvzgnzr.jpg

I wish I had some of my old mags...

Had not noticed before but this one has many autographs :wow:

How did you get them?