GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Whilst hunting for an article on the Internet the other day a lot of the searches and photos lead me back to this thread or posts on the site, I was really quite surprised just how accessible some of the discussions are, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest if someone in the GnR camp regularly reviews the various fan boards to see what's being discussed. The likelihood hood of it being an actual band member I find less convincing, if you want to lurk you wouldn't use an instantly recognisable username surely. :shrugs:I know the one line of information was quite convincing, but why post it under that username unless your prepared to be called out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I wear heels when I go out most of the time. 

I wish I could but I have ankle and back issues so it's a no-go for me. The most I will do is a 1 1/2 inch heel, but even that is rarely! :lol:

Edited by marlingrl03

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I wish I could but I have ankle and back issues so it's a no-go for me. The most I will do is a 1 1/2 inch heel, but even that is rarely! :lol:

I know what you mean, I had to have major foot surgery three years ago and have just gotten back into my heels in the past year. I have always worn them since I was about 18 and missed them. :lol:

• Like 1