GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am not worried either...I joke around but nothing bad or negative, I care too much to do that :shrugs:

not worried cause its imposibble for Him to read all the pages

Next time He lurk the forum or this thread, We need to see His IG post maybe it will be another cryptic post about the forum/thread

Edited by SerenityScorp

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Wow!

If he was't slash, he could have written something to deny this rumor, don't you agree? :)

He opened the account almost a year ago. Today was his first post. I wish he would post in the L.A. billboard thread ;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Wow!

If he was't slash, he could have written something to deny this rumor, don't you agree? :)

Some people don't see the forest because of all the trees. If it was someone who wanted attention he wouldn't register almost a year ago in April and then just now make his first post. I have no doubts it is him. He liked one of my posts in April last year and I didn't even know until today lol

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Some people don't see the forest because of all the trees. If it was someone who wanted attention he wouldn't register almost a year ago in April and then just now make his first post. I have no doubts it is him. He liked one of my posts in April last year and I didn't even know until today lol

Do you remember what your post was about? That information might give us another hint

5 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It was just a joke post about Pitman, Silent Jay pointed it out to me today here:

Oh Pitman, so if in fact it is Slash, he confirmes they got rid of Pitman because he had a drinking issue. :lol: Sure neither Slash nor Duff need a drunk guy in the band. Not only it's bad for them. But when drunk Pitman was talking too much. And They like to keep things secret

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

Oh Pitman, so if in fact it is Slash, he confirmes they got rid of Pitman because he had a drinking issue. :lol: Sure neither Slash nor Duff need a drunk guy in the band. Not only it's bad for them. But when drunk Pitman was talking too much. And They like to keep things secret

I agree having an alcoholic in the band isn't gonna sit well with them and the guy was a loudmouth anyway. But it could be he just found it funny, I don't know. Anyway gonna tag him in the UYI deep cut thread, and hope the tagging doesn't spin out of control lol

What the hell? I leave this forum for a few hours and we found out that Slash is here and is lurking on Women's Thread? :nervous: I'm scared now!!

MakeItStop.gif

And I see all the forum is pretty positive that it is indeed Slash, but how exactly did we come to this conclusion? This is weird. I'm feeling like we are again in those days where everyday we had a new clue that the reunion was happening or those glorious Twizzy days :rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I'm gonna laugh so much if Slash turns out to be Andrei  :rofl-lol:

If it's you Andrei, hi :wub:

Hi-Girl-GIF.gif

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This guy (or team?) has uploaded many videos from GnR shows:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDi33nC1lVbZkw8zsTPREtw/videos

And guess what: he/they made a video with @Andy14's gif:

I really dont like to see someone make a full video of Someone's work N' its without the Artist permission. Not very creative:anger:

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I think that if Axl did come back to this forum, it would be under a different username.  That whole Dexter letter from a few years ago:facepalm:   

I am more inclined to think this one is Slash. If Axl is here, its most likely under a different name no one would suspect...:ph34r:

I keep trying to figure out what made him suddenly post something yesterday before the show. Something caused the sudden reaction :shrugs: