GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

I've seen Slash reading lots of threads, he must've had to create an account with the 25 thread limit :lol:

I saw him a lot in the show threads, as well as Axl fat meme and the SMKC thread. 

There's one thread I wish I could remember which because everyone kept putting hello Slash and he disappeared lol 

------

I just woke up two hours from night shift so totally not with it and Axl hates Australia now? Wtf?! Whats he done wrong? 

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just woke up two hours from night shift so totally not with it and Axl hates Australia now? Wtf?! Whats he done wrong? 

Pretty sure that's just the fanboys being weird again... :crazy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've seen Slash reading lots of threads, he must've had to create an account with the 25 thread limit :lol:

I saw him a lot in the show threads, as well as Axl fat meme and the SMKC thread. 

There's one thread I wish I could remember which because everyone kept putting hello Slash and he disappeared lol 

------

Axl fat meme:rofl-lol:

Is tht the @iiii]; )' account?

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

------

He just didn't sound very good on AC/DC songs. On the GnR ones he was on his average - he messed up Coma a little.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

He just didn't sound very good on AC/DC songs. On the GnR ones he was on his average - he messed up Coma a little.

He sang wrong verse and it went on until he got confused that he stopped singing for secs before continue with the right lyrics at the end. I swipped my face, it itches me, Axl. Don't worry, Axl, sometimes people makes mistake. Next time note to look at your teleprompter to make sure you'll get it right :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think Axl's lower arms and hands were always hairy. The sweat in the recent picture makes the hair look more dense and big.

Yes I've seen an hq picture of him when he was young and I've  noticed hair on his hand and arm and I was surprised because usually you don't see that

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

104f8db2515eb5eeec7144b03bd2354f.jpg

P1010587_zps9gaenrzj.jpg

Those young hand look rather hairy to me too. Also I have noticed hand hairyness (:rofl-lol:) on young Axl before. Can't find a picture right now. But also, as mentioned before, men tend to grow more hair on other body parts like hands, shoulders, back etc. when they get older.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tifalucis said:

https://instagram.com/p/BQWrjkNg5KY/

there goes your Slaxl shippy heart.

Grandpa Angus is winning by miles away.

@iiii]; )' do you hear me?? Do something Slash!!! You know him, even if not counting  that 20 years, longer than Angus Young!!!!!!

Only Angus can throw Axl hat without making Him mad

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's because we haven't actually seen his arms for so long, now on this tour we see his arms all the time. And they are hairy!! :lol:

I actually find Axl's arms quite sexy tbh, I do like looking at them :P

Steven got hairy buddy

15 hours ago, Hejanne said:

I uploaded two pics for another thread, so I thought I might share them here as well. They are from the second night in New York, shot by me. I know a lot of you hate Kat's black and white photos, but I think that the quality is better - at least with my camera :shrugs:

P1010587_zps9gaenrzj.jpgP1010586_zpsuyzmiuif.jpg

I want blow the top pic up and frame it.

• Like 1