GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah he probably feels like a piece of meat at the grocery store the way we analyze all his body parts....but hey it's all in good fun :lol:

I'm sure Axl (and the rest of the boys) treated lots of women that way, but for real. We are only fooling around on a board. ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah he probably feels like a piece of meat at the grocery store the way we analyze all his body parts....but hey it's all in good fun :lol:

I think we need some 2017 shirtless Axl pics, you know, just so we can see what's going on with his chest hair.  :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm sure Axl (and the rest of the boys) treated lots of women that way, but for real. We are only fooling around on a board. ;)

Exactly. And I'm sure a bunch women fawning over him isn't that much of a hardship for him. If he read some of these posts he wouldn't be like "Oh crap. They're talking about how great my ass is again". At least we're not posting videos from 11 years ago to prove that he hates Australia    :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl still does treat women that way. The models only, nearly naked dancers in Mexico, those 'nurses' who pushed his wheelchair and the stripper pole in his tour bus :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl still does treat women that way. The models only, nearly naked dancers in Mexico, those 'nurses' who pushed his wheelchair and the stripper pole in his tour bus :rolleyes:

Yep, very true. Noticed that as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

If that is Slash...he's online now ;)

Hi!!

giphy.gif

The poor mods are going to have a big headache on their hands soon if he starts posting more. Remember the whole Dexter situation? lol