I'm really enjoying the GnR Snapchat account (;

12 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

File Jul 05, 2 08 26 AM.png

Can someone explain how this snapchat thing works and why is that picture shown?

Is it like a Periscope the band has? is it constantly broadcasting?

To take a wild guess I'd say this is one of the girls that get pulled from the audience to be taken backstage then they ask them to do this kind of thing? :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, wasted said:

How do u search snapchat it's interface is bizarre. Discover?

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Can someone explain how this snapchat thing works and why is that picture shown?

Is it like a Periscope the band has? is it constantly broadcasting?

To take a wild guess I'd say this is one of the girls that get pulled from the audience to be taken backstage then they ask them to do this kind of thing? :smiley-confused2:

So Snapchat doesn't necessarily have a search feature, you have to add accounts by name, or by taking a pic of their snap code in person. On Snapchat you can take pictures and videos that will last anywhere from 3-10 seconds (you decide). If you send them to a friend they disappear forever after being looked at, if you put them on your Story, which is like your Facebook wall, they stay for 24 hours. So far, GnR has been posting videos of the show live.

4 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

So Snapchat doesn't necessarily have a search feature, you have to add accounts by name, or by taking a pic of their snap code in person. On Snapchat you can take pictures and videos that will last anywhere from 3-10 seconds (you decide). If you send them to a friend they disappear forever after being looked at, if you put them on your Story, which is like your Facebook wall, they stay for 24 hours. So far, GnR has been posting videos of the show live.

ok, so the woman in the picture is a video Guns N' Roses snapchat posted?

13 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

So how do you access that?

by searching a username? 

How do you access the boobies!

24 minutes ago, wasted said:

So how do you access that?

by searching a username? 

How do you access the boobies!

Touch that little ghost-like figure at the top of the screen, then it should come up with a page to add friends. Go to that and either add by username (gnrofficial) or you can add somebody by snapcode. Take a screenshot of the GNR snapcode (it was on Instagram I think) and it will come up that way.

But the boobies are gone now, it is past the 24 hour mark.

5 hours ago, Juventino said:

Touch that little ghost-like figure at the top of the screen, then it should come up with a page to add friends. Go to that and either add by username (gnrofficial) or you can add somebody by snapcode. Take a screenshot of the GNR snapcode (it was on Instagram I think) and it will come up that way.

But the boobies are gone now, it is past the 24 hour mark.

Goddamnsonaofabitch

thanks

On 5 July 2016 at 2:27 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Here's another female comment.......we couldn't care less that men ogle women's tits ;)

I really don't think its Melissa in the pic, someone else with a blue rinse. 

Dizzy?