What Odds For A Full AFD5 Reunion Now

2 minutes ago, dalsh327 said:

Izzy made a flippant comment about "original GNR" but why not have Tracii Guns and Rob Gardner (who played one show with GNR but he co-wrote Anything Goes and Hollywood Rose evolved into GNR)  who were part of the history? It's like Metallica bringing Ron McGovney out for their 30th. 

They didn't make THAT album Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff & Steven the AFD5 did

20 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

And if you bother reading through my post it's exactly what I'm saying 

yet you are still calling GUNS N ROSES by another name

guess i cant blame you since axl has called his solo band GUNS N ROSES for so damn long

and now they are calling this threeunion and the four hired men as GUNS N ROSES

it all gets a bit confusing, huh? 

Edited by ludurigan

17 minutes ago, dalsh327 said:

Izzy made a flippant comment about "original GNR" but why not have Tracii Guns and Rob Gardner (who played one show with GNR but he co-wrote Anything Goes and Hollywood Rose evolved into GNR)  who were part of the history? It's like Metallica bringing Ron McGovney out for their 30th. 

seriously these people didnt write any songs, didnt record any songs, didnt do any touring, yes, they were there in the very first lineup for 10 seconds and thats all there is to it, they can all be proud and tell their kids about it  

22 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

seriously these people didnt write any songs, didnt record any songs, didnt do any touring, yes, they were there in the very first lineup for 10 seconds and thats all there is to it, they can all be proud and tell their kids about it  

I fucked up, Chris Weber co-wrote Anything Goes. 

13 minutes ago, dalsh327 said:

I fucked up, Chris Weber co-wrote Anything Goes. 

exactly, but Chris Weber was on Hollywood Rose (or Rose), he was never in any lineup in Guns n Roses

BUT because he helped to write My Way Your Way (Anything Goes) then one can say he is a million times more relevant than Rob Gardner or Tracii Guns or whoever was in Guns n Roses before the final lineup was formed