Rumour : Not In This Lifetime DVD in works!

Just now, tsinindy said:

You don't have to respect him, but I can tell you he got a huge pop in Cincinnati and it seems similar occurred in Nashville.   

And that's cool. They make a point of introducing him as a special guest, he gets a good reaction. But it's not like people went specially to see him or would be disappointed if he wasn't there. 

Just now, Modano09 said:

And that's cool. They make a point of introducing him as a special guest, he gets a good reaction. But it's not like people went specially to see him or would be disappointed if he wasn't there. 

They will be now....this board will explode if he doesn't show up at a show with dissapointment from here on out.  

• Like 2

Just now, tsinindy said:

They will be now....this board will explode if he doesn't show up at a show with dissapointment from here on out.  

I don't know what percentage of the audience is represented by this board, but I'm willing to bet after seeing Slash and Axl Rose belt out classic GNR songs for 2 and 1/2 hours, 90% of the audience is going home happy, even without Steven Adler.

• Like 3

Just now, Modano09 said:

I don't know what percentage of the audience is represented by this board, but I'm willing to bet after seeing Slash and Axl Rose belt out classic GNR songs for 2 and 1/2 hours, 90% of the audience is going home happy, even without Steven Adler.

There are people on this board....I didn't say everyone, neither did you.   I said people will be dissapinted now if he doesn't show up at a show, I'm not going to try to get inside the head of 30 to 40 thousand people.  

15 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Truth.

41 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

People are getting 4/5ths of Guns, which is one more fifth than 3/5ths, so I will bet they will feel much happy, having seen Adler.

4 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Why would they bother making a DVD? Unless Steven Adler plays on every song nobody's going to buy it. 

They did the same thing in 2012. They show they put on DVD in 2012 was 3 days before Izzy joined them 2 days in a row, AND it was on the weekend so it was sold out. But yet they put the mid week show with no Izzy on DVD.

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I was just going to say something like this.. Or at least don't pick the first show of the tour.. Guns N' Roses shows grow get better as they go.. The intro jams and all that shit get better once they work them out.  Detroit was a good show but I would never go with the first one.. One with the best performance of every song would be a good way to go too. Especially when you take Axl's voice into consideration. Would also love to see a couple of the Steven performances on there as well.

i would love to see video of the backstage goings on from each city, with a performance clip thrown in from each city. Kind of like how Down did with their return and Phil Anselmos first big tour after Dimebags death in Europe. They released footage of a song from each venue they played at and included backstage footage/footage of fans during and before the shows. 

EDIT: i think Pearl Jam did the same thing with Touring Band 2000, minus the backstage footage. 

Edited by KeyserSoze